Everlane is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Data Science and Analytics team, where you'll help scale our analytics capabilities by collaborating with stakeholders to produce impactful analyses and insights, strategically building out the reporting ecosystem, and overall help build a better understanding of our customers and product.
Our team is tasked with extracting actionable insights from our data, building predictive data products, and creating self-service analytical tools for teams throughout the company. We use a full-stack set of methodologies and tools to achieve this, taking a data science problem from the initial open ended business question, to the eventual productionization and implementation of a model.
The subject areas that you will impact span the entire company, from helping our Digital Merchandising team build reporting to monitor site performance, to creating key metrics for international.
* Work with business stakeholders to create metrics and self service reporting around key questions.
* Partner with senior leaders to provide business insights.
* Build tooling and frameworks that enable quicker iteration on data science problems.
* Design and analyze rigorous experiments aimed at understanding customer behavior.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* BA/BS degree in a quantitative or computing focused degree
* 1-2 years of experience wrangling and analyzing large datasets to solve open ended business problems
* Expertise in SQL extending to knowledge of database design and warehousing concepts
* Strong fundamentals in statistics and probability, including formal statistical modeling and experimental design
At Everlane, we're rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,300,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Everlane is a luxury clothing company. It designs, manufactures and sells luxury clothing items via a website.