* Planning, building and running enterprise class information management solutions across a variety of technologies (e.g. big data, master data, data profiling, batch processing, and data indexing technologies, )
* Establishing advance search solutions that include synonym, inference and faceted searching
* Ensuring appropriate security and compliance policies are followed for information access and dissemination
* Defining and applying information quality and consistency business rules throughout the data processing lifecycle
* Collaborating with information providers to ensure quality data updates are processed in a timely fashion
* Enforcing and expanding use of AbbVie Common Data Model and industry standard information descriptions (ontologies, taxonomies, vocabularies, lexicons, dictionaries, thesaurasus, glossaries etc…)
* Managing the information portal and its customer-facing resources (data catalog, data portal, etc…)
* Bachelor's Degree with 10+ years of related work experience and a strong understanding of specified functional area. Degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred. Advanced degree preferred.
* At least 10 years experience in a several data processing roles such as database developer/administrator, ETL developer, data analyst, BI analytics developer, and/or solution developer of contextual search applications
* Experience with Informatica tools (PowerCenter, Big Data Management, Master Data Management), Cloudera CDH and ecosystem tools (SOLR, Spark, Impala, Hive, Hue, etc…), MarkLogic, SAS Analytics, python, R and Amazon Web Services preferred.
* Travel: No
* Job Type: Experienced
* Schedule: Full-time
AbbVie is a pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and markets both biopharmaceuticals and small molecule drugs.