Ernst & Young
Essential Functions of the Job:
* Creation, optimization and maintenance of conceptual, logical and physical database models
* Documentation of functional requirements and system specifications into the data architecture and detailed design specifications for current and proposed designs
* Document and adhere to development standards and best practices in database and database objects design
* Definition of robust architecture for building new applications and releases, leveraging and enhancing existing building blocks, or creating new reusable components
* Demonstrate proactive approach to identifying issues and presenting solutions and options, and where appropriate, leading to resolution
* Maintaining highly effective and consistent communication within the team, peers, and the leadership team.
* Strong working experience designing ETL solutions
* Hands-on experience in designing and implementing hybrid cloud solutions on Azure
* Expert-level knowledge of SQL Server 2014, 2016 and Azure SQL Database
* Experience applying SAFe/Scrum/Kanban methodologies
* Ability to exercise judgment in solving technical, operational, and organizational challenges
* Experience with large scale data warehousing environments.
* Experience/understanding of business process reengineering and business modeling concepts, business systems development and analysis
* Experience with Microsoft stack.
* Experience with change management procedures (CI/CD)
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Conduct data model reviews with project team members.
* Contribute in the definition and implementation of data governance practices
* The senior role will be required to provide mentoring and leadership to more junior team members
* Lead the data architecture for the decision support systems (Data Warehouse) including rules, policies, standards and models that govern and define the type of data collected and how it is used, stored, and managed
* Work closely with the infrastructure teams to create a scalable, robust physical environment to support data services
* Evaluate new and existing (internal and external) technologies and services in support of data services and data analytics objectives
* 10+ years demonstratable work experience as a Data Architect using data modeling tools such as Erwin, Toad or ER/Studio
* 5 years' experience in a data analysis
* Big Data Analytics experience
* Experience designing data warehousing solutions
* In-depth understanding of database structure principles
* Self-starter requiring minimal supervision and possesses excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Erwin Data Modeling experience
* Accounting and Tax knowledge/experience, within a Partnership Structure
* Familiarity with Microsoft Azure, Azure Sql, Azure Data Flow & Azure Data Factory
* Expertise with No-SQL databases such as Azure Cosmos DB
* Experience with Data Governance
* Global experience, working with remote teams in different time zones
* Experience with Client & Business Stakeholder interactions
* Familiarity with multiple tools and can learn rapidly
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young (doing business as EY) is a multinational professional services company.