Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Entering ManTech's 50th year,we hold the distinct honor of being named a "Top 100 Global Technology Company"by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation's most important customers: U.S.Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection&analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission-oriented, Senior Cyber Security Project Engineer to support in the Herndon, VA area, with strong Customer relationships.
The NIS Division provides mission solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer's success is driving our growth.
The Cyber Security Project Engineer is part of the contract program management office team providing management, administration, and support to cyber security projects.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Participate in contract and customer strategic planning activities, when required.
* Formulate project plans, schedules, and milestones which feed into a program Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
* Participate in the maintenance of the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
* Oversee the execution of multiple engineering projects adhering to Sponsor and program processes, procedures, and established controls.
* Ensure managed projects are completed successfully within negotiated parameters to include technical implementation and associated documentation objectives.
* Coordinate with personnel internal and external to the program at multiple levels to achieve project objectives.
* Coordinate, schedule, and attend meetings as directed by the Contractor Program Manager or direct line manager.
* Communicate current project status to Stakeholders in a variety of forums.
* Prepare and update project-related documentation as required.
* Ensure documentation approved by the Sponsor Engineering Review Board (ERB) is placed under configuration management control.
* Assist members of the PMO with ensuring O&M requirements for documentation upkeep are adhered to for deployed systems.
* Assist members of the PMO with ensuring O&M baselines are kept under configuration management control and that changes occur in concert with Sponsor change management policies and advanced COTR or Staff Management approvals.
* Support the COTR and Sponsor management team in responding to Front Office data calls, action items, and other ad hoc reporting requirements when identified.
* Provide technical management support to special projects.
* Bachelor degree in computer engineering, computer science, or other closely related IT discipline is required.
* Strong organizational, interpersonal relationship, analytical and problem solving skills are required.
* Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure,Ability to use MS Office,Ability to use PC,Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills,Interpersonal and People Skills,Listening Skills,MultiTasking Ability,Oral and Written Communication Skills,Organizational Skills,Project Management Ability and Skills.
* Minimum of ten years of progressively responsible experience in IT project management is required.
* Requires Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Desires Project Management Professional certification.
Security Requirements: TS/SCI with Poly
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.