The Pfizer.com Program Manager will provide the digital technology leadership, oversight, and accountability for the delivery of Pfizer.com globally, in addition to associated country and regional assets and integrations.
The focus of this role is in leading agile teams to create, configure, and support corporate solutions required to deliver a world class experience for stakeholders such as patients, caregivers, healthcare professionals, media, and other external partners.
The ideal candidate will bring deep technical knowledge, subject matter expertise in digital technologies, digital or mobile application development, and show world class leadership in the areas of agile, customer, and user experience to accelerate and enhance our ability to deliver engaging and valuable experiences to our most important interactions.
* Manage and ensure world class execution across a portfolio of Solutions and Initiatives in support of enhanced colleague experience through Pfizer.com and associated regional websites.
* Provide leadership and end to end support of the internally facing aspects of corporate Pfizer.com solutions.
* Collaborate effectively with both internal and external peers to advance and influence technology strategies while maintaining alignment with broader Digital and Technology / corporate objectives.
* Maintain awareness of external industry trends and opportunities in digital marketing and externally-facing corporate portals.
* Define the product and required solution functions, customer value and experiences, goals and metrics, and prioritized product and solution features/roadmap based on customer input.
* Develop project plans, specifying goals, staffing, scheduling, risks, contingency plans and allocation of available resources.
* Manage a small team of employees and vendors to oversee product and solutions delivery.
* Own key initiatives forward to achieve technical delivery cost savings targets through effective project estimation and project delivery efficiencies.
* Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
* Establish standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
* Prepare project status reports, and keep stakeholders informed of project status and related issues.
* Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
* Coordinate and respond to requests for changes from original specifications.
* Prepare annual budget (capex, opex) with input from appropriate Digital and Technology groups and other internal stakeholders.
* Oversee launch and release planning and management.; track metrics and manage product lifecycle.
* Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle.
* BA degree and minimum 7+ years of significant experience in Business Technology and Pharmaceutical industry
* Expertise in Digital and Mobile product development or delivery disciplines, with depth on the needs of colleagues and customers
* Experience with content management solutions, particularly Drupal
* Overall knowledge of the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical markets globally. Broad knowledge of the key factors that influence the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industry.
* 2+ years of experience in client facing roles where delivery obligations are achieved through other teams.
* Product ownership experience and experience leading product managers and tribes.
* Extensive experience in Information Technology industry with proven engagement and business analysis experience on medium to large scale projects.
* Experience with Agile development & leading Agile teams.
* Experience with Customer Experience interaction models.
* Experience with user interface design and in technical implementations from build kits.
* Expertise in wireframe and rapid prototyping methodologies.
* Project management experience and proven track record of delivering digital, technology and analytics products/solutions for external and internal customers on time and on budget.
* Strong financial and budget acumen.
* Strong collaboration skills, with experience in bringing together cross functional teams to deliver complex digital, technology, analytics products. Strengths in problem solving and issue-resolution.
* Excellent presentation and communications skills; ability to quickly gain credibility with senior management
* Collaborate and navigate in a heavily matrixed environment
* Ability to synthesize many ongoing complex requests and backlog to prioritize requirements, functions and features for greatest customer value.
* Bachelor's degree in information management, computer science, business administration, engineering or technology management preferred with 10+ years related field and proven experience with emphasis on software, IT service development and maintenance.
* Advanced degree in computer science, analytics, marketing or related fields.
* Experience with IT service design & process, project management, and continuous improvement frameworks
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Other Job Details:
* Last Date to Apply for Job: July 4, 2019
N (Other) (United States of America)
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Pfizer is a research-based biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery, development, manufacture, and distribution of healthcare products.