The role of the Contact Center Developer is to develop, integrate, and support multiple contact centers across various lines of business. This includes and is not limited to new development, customizations of existing technologies and modernizing existing technical stacks leveraged across the Contact Centers and their respective platforms. The candidate will also be responsible for designing, coding, testing, and implementing enhancements and modifications on multiple platforms. Strong communication skills, being a self-starter and having the ability to work in a strong multi-location team environment is a necessity.
Main responsibilities, experiences:
* Application development and support using Genesys Composer tool, including Java/J2EE interface development and implementation. Here are the key experiences we are looking at from the candidate. * 5-8 years of Java/ J2EE development experience * Strong IVR development experience using Genesys composer tool * Good hands on experience in Genesys applications, routing and cti integration and implementation. * Core java + REST/SOAP automation and development * The resources will be expected to work on enhancements/projects/automation/defect fixes endeavor. * Genesys SDK exposure is a big plus.
1. IVR application development, support and implementation using Genesys Composer tool.
2. Candidate is expected to perform Java/J2EE technology specific application design, development and implemetnation of the same.
3. Candidate is expetced to create/ update GRXML grammer files in their IVR application development.
4. Candidate is expected to write a Genesys routing flows using composer and deployment in non prod and production environment.
5. Candidate is expected to cooridnate with IT support groups for infrastrcuture need, QA support and production rollout.
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.