An indispensable role… Our clients approach us with a unique set of complex challenges to forge strategy and operations with technology. So, we are constantly on the look-out for outstanding consultants with different types of expertise and knowledge who are passionate about uncovering, untangling, and tackling the biggest challenges facing the industry. Our capable Associates utilize Huron tools, methodologies and best practices in the selection, planning and implementation of leading enterprise software and analytics solutions.
Skilled relationship builders, our Associates are responsible for project work stream delivery, work plan management, analytics, reporting and client interface/presentations. They collaborate with client staff and leadership while managing and mentoring junior Huron staff. Our Associates gain valuable, hands-on consulting experience and world-class training and development…that translates to career growth. Huron is big enough to offer the opportunity and exposure you need for your career growth-but small enough to give you individual attention for your professional development.
Let's get to work - together.
* 3-5 years of related experience with Oracle implementation experience
* Project implementation experience in one or more of the following areas: Oracle Cloud ERP offerings including Financials, Purchasing, Project Portfolio Management (PPM), and/or Accounting Hub
* Experience as a functional application specialist
* Excellent communication skills - oral and written - and the interpersonal skills needed quickly to establish relationships of trust and collaboration
* The ability to train and participate in the professional development of Huron staff in both project-management and technical dimensions
* The ability to contribute on multiple projects of differing scale and duration
* Strong analytical skills used to translate information from meetings into documentation that can be shared with meeting participants and project teams
* A desire and willingness to learn new tools, techniques, concepts, and methodologies
* Huron requires a Bachelor's Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience
* Willingness to travel 80% of the time
At Huron, we're redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client's challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace. Huron will consider qualified applications with criminal history in accordance with applicable laws.
About Huron Consulting
Huron Consulting Group helps clients in diverse industries improve performance, comply with complex regulations, reduce costs, recover from