(Work location: Nationwide, no relocation required, and upto 75% US travel)
The Salesforce Solution Architect will be responsible for designing project solutions with different clouds on the Salesforce platform (e.g. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, App Cloud). In this capacity the Solution Architect will have an expert understanding of Salesforce.com standard applications functionality, Salesforce application development and integration, and will marry these products with business requirements to ensure optimal scalable solutions and adoption for our clients.. Candidate must be able to lead business requirements gathering sessions, write requirements, solution design documents and manage configuration tasks. They also must have a solid business understanding and be able to translate business process flows into technical use cases.
* Design and document an end-to-end Salesforce solution to include:
* Leading business requirements workshops with business leaders, subject matter experts and key client sponsors and stakeholders
* Leading projects through requirements definition and solution design phases and
* Writing solution design documents
* Deliver solutions for the Salesforce.com platform to meet business requirements
* Contribute to every phase of the project lifecycle, including development, testing, deployment, and supporting
* Effectively work with Project Managers, Customers, Development Leads and the Account Managers
* Managing scope and client expectation
* Designing and managing the execution of user acceptance testing and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
* Educate Customer as a Salesforce.com Evangelist
* Demonstrated leadership experience
* Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
* 5 or more years of experience managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development
* Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP
* Salesforce Certified Administrator
* 2-3 years as a Salesforce Solution Architect
* Sales Cloud or Service Cloud certifications are a plus
* Excellent understanding of Apex and Visualforce
* • Huron requires a Bachelor's Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience.
At Huron, we're redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client's challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace. Huron will consider qualified applications with criminal history in accordance with applicable laws.
Huron Consulting Group is a global professional services firm.