Imagine new horizons...
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let us open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
The challenges ahead...
This is an excellent opportunity to join our cloud software support team, providing technical solutions to customers. We are looking for a self-motivated Cloud Application Support Specialist with a passion for professional service excellence, who wants to build on their experience and make a real difference to our cloud solutions. As a key contributor to the team, you will be involved in all aspects of the support process including collaboration with multiple stakeholders. Your contribution will be critical to customer success.
This position will be an expanding role and manage a variety of both business and technical challenges that emerge on a daily basis. This will ensure that your day to day tasks are rarely the same and offer great opportunities for innovation and service improvement. The work entails cross-functional interaction in a virtual team in a rapidly evolving environment.
What will your role be?
* End to End ownership of customer requests from opening until closure ensuring customer satisfaction
* Ensure data accuracy (incl. urgency, defect/non-defect, priority, description of problem/scenario, use cases, business process impacts, frequency)
* Promote R&D best practices through interaction with customers/end users
* Timely deliver answers /solutions including validating all code corrections against customer scenarios. (i.e. debug kits/emergency fixes/hot fixes/fix pack)
* Make sure our delegated Partners are delivering against their support SLA per Service Request
* Participate in customer cadence calls, on demand, to convey technical expertise and deliver plans to enhance value & satisfaction
* Manage emergency/production down situations for mission critical systems: deliver best in class resolution plan and communicate according to customer (e.g. onsite intervention, cadenced remote operations, follow the sun operations).
Your key success factors
* Bachelors of Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
* 4+ years of relevant professional experience
* Direct customer support experience analyzing and resolving customer related issues
* Strong oral and written communication skills in English
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills, highly organized, and strong attention to detail
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver under pressure
* Capable of multi-tasking and meeting critical deadlines
* Strong ability to influence
* Highly self-motivated, positive attitude with a high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn and incorporate coaching and instructions into daily tasks and assignments
* Team player mentality, ability to build and maintain solid long term relationships
* Comfortable and effective in working across regions and cultures
* Exposure to Dassault Systemes solutions, including CATIA, ENOVIA and the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform a plus
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks' vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
About Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systemes is a company that provides project lifecycle management solutions that enable businesses to create and share experiences in 3D.