Imagine new horizons…
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let us open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
IQMS/DELMIA WORKS is an ERP Software tailored specifically for your factory's environment. We understand your manufacturing challenges and deliver a comprehensive solution that will allow you to run your business better.
What will your role be?
As an Application Consultant at IQMS/DELMIA WORKS, you will provide analysis of a customer's business requirements and objectives and work with them to meet those objectives. You will define project scopes and work with clients at the end of the sales cycle to implement the EnterpriseIQ solution successfully in the customer's environment Through this process, you will gather process information from the client's current workflow, understand their needs, and identify where there are opportunities to gain or improve efficiencies.
We will consider candidates that are located anywhere in the USA.
The challenges ahead
* Analysis of a customers' business requirements and objectives and the ability to work with them to meet those objectives
* Implement the EnterpriseIQ solution successfully in the customer's environment to the point of go live
* Assess customers' business needs and tailor the solution to meet their business objectives
* Application configuration, implementation and data conversion
* Assist customers with application testing and rollout
* Recommend business process improvements to the customer
* Analyze and specify application enhancements with the customer
* Work with the customer and other IQMS/DELMIA WORKS internal organizations to quickly resolve issues impeding implementation or "go live"
Your key success factors
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to manage outcomes/results
* Ability to work remotely or onsite with a customer
* Possess a strong sense of urgency to respond to customer's needs
* Consulting experience with customers
* Ability to build relationships with customers and sales teams
* Manufacturing expertise with ideally 4-6 years of ERP implementation or consulting experience
* Ability to problem solving
* Accounting experience is a plus
* Must be willing to travel up to 85% of the time
* Understanding and experience in consulting implementation methodologies
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks' vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
About Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systemes provides project lifecycle management solutions that enable businesses to create and share experiences in 3D.