About Blackhawk Network
Blackhawk Network delivers branded payment programs to meet our partners' business objectives. We collaborate with our partners to innovate, translating market trends in branded payments to increase reach, loyalty and revenue. With a presence in over 26 countries, we reliably execute branded payment programs in over 100 countries worldwide. Join us as we shape the future of global branded payments.
Blackhawk is headquartered in Pleasanton, California. For more information, please visit blackhawknetwork.com.
The Client Onboarding Project Manager I plays a key role as the lead of new client implementations. They are responsible for planning, organizing, managing and executing projects from beginning to end. The Client Onboarding Project Manager is a critical thinker who is comfortable leading multiple projects and initiatives. They possess strong communication skills, problem solving techniques, and project management expertise which they leverage in order to meet (and hopefully exceed) both organization and client goals.
The ideal candidate is a tenacious problem-solver, a passionate client advocate, a solid project manager, and takes pride in leadership by example.
* Management of onboarding from the project intake and execution standpoint.
* Coordinate with cross functional resources for flawless and fast project execution.
* Serve as a single point of contact for project status and issue management.
* Transform requirements into manageable tasks and create an overall project plan; manage plan through project lifecycle, including updating status.
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within scope and budget.
* Ensure that all deliverables are clearly specified, requirements scoped and agreed upon between the Client and internal teams.
* Manage and communicate scope changes to functional requirements to key project stakeholders during the requirements gathering process.
* Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
* Manage multiple simultaneous clients' projects, including team mobilization, client specification and requirements definition, project plan creation, implementation, testing and sign off.
* Manage all activities around client implementations. This includes: schedule, scope, risk, and maintaining high client satisfaction in a dynamic, cross-functional environment.
* Effectively communicate project expectations and status to client, team members and internal stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
* Effectively balance priorities of business results, quality and client satisfaction in decision-making process.
* Identify and execute impactful onboarding process improvements concurrently with project execution, including process documentation updates.
* Effectively maintain positive working relationships with clients and partners, while clearly communicating priorities and deliverables and managing client expectations.
* Coordinate sunset reviews and document lessons learned, in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
* Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
* 2-4 years project management experience, account management experience, or other relevant experience.
* PMP Certification preferred.
About BlackHawk Network
Blackhawk is a leading prepaid payment network utilizing proprietary technology to offer a broad range of prepaid gift, telecom and debit cards, in physical and electronic forms.