About Blackhawk Network
Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. is a global financial technology company and a leader in connecting brands and people through branded value solutions. Blackhawk platforms and solutions enable the management of stored value products, promotions and rewards programs in retail, ecommerce, financial services and mobile wallets. Blackhawk's Hawk Commerce division offers technology solutions to businesses and direct to consumers. The Hawk Incentives division offers enterprise, SMB and reseller partners an array of platforms and branded value products to incent and reward consumers, employees and sales channels. Headquartered in Pleasanton, Calif., Blackhawk operates in 26 countries. For more information, please visit blackhawknetwork.com, cashstar.com, hawkcommerce.com, hawkincentives.com or our product websites GiftCards.com, giftcardmall.com, GiftCardLab.com and OmniCard.com.
Our Team is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics Lead System Analyst to develop and suport the enterprise systems at Blackhawk Network.
The Analyst will support the platform, including requirements gathering, roadmap prioritization, and collaboration with business people and developers to deliver best-in-class solutions.
A strong base knowledge of supply chain systems and operational processes and the financial impacts of these transactions are key to success in this position.
Working with Microsoft Dynamics and align activities to the roadmap, and prioritization of features for the system against business needs, technology imperatives, and industry standards.
* Document business requirements and functional design for system improvements and enterprise projects related to operations and supply chain systems, working with business stakeholders, subject matter experts, and the engineering teams.
* Specify and maintain requirements artifacts including: Context Diagrams, Process and Workflow Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Use Case Models, and Use Case Specifications.
* Drive and document Supply Chain, Fulfillment, Inventory, and Accounting related business processes and operational support documentation in collaboration with stakeholders.
* Conduct research to determine whether solutions to business/technical requirements currently exist within or outside the business unit, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible.
* Serve as a functional system expert for MS Dynamics for Finance and Operations platform:
* Drive issue resolution
* Query databases and run reports to solve existing problems and identify potential ones
* Train users on new functionality, give refresher courses on existing functionality, and update training materials.
* Test new functionality as part of User Acceptance Testing.
* Provide critical thinking and facilitate discussions needed to drive outcomes and results to meet project goals by serving as cross-work stream SME and escalation point.
* Responsible for owning follow ups and closing gaps related to overall project approach, design issues, project execution tasks and issues; take ownership of assigned gaps; work with team to resolve and present findings
2 + years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics
Subject Matter Expertise with Dynamics 360
* BA/BS, preferably in a technology-related or business field
* 7+ years of experience in systems analysis or functional application management and implementation, or engineering
* Proven ability to:
* Lead complex projects and run multi-departmental project teams with minimum supervision
* Drive complicated system issues to closure
* Translate business requests into organized, clear and concise business requirements and document workflows and processes
* Query, analyze, and interpret data and functionality problems in complex computer systems
* Ability to code in transact-SQL (queries) a plus
* Experience working with an ERP system
* Experience with some type of reporting package
* Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio); knowledge of Agile/SCRUM methodology is a plus
* Experience reconciling inventory transactions for both procure to pay or order to cash processes
About Blackhawk Network
Blackhawk is a leading prepaid payment network utilizing proprietary technology to offer a broad range of prepaid gift, telecom and debit cards, in physical and electronic forms.