Caviar is changing the way businesses and consumers order food from restaurants. We believe that everyone should have access to the best eateries in their city without any hassles. Want your favorite burger joint, but hate the traffic and long lines? We're a team of passionate foodies solving that exact problem for your home and office. At Caviar, we believe in an environment that allows you to be creative and go beyond the call of duty. We're looking for exceptionally talented individuals who want to learn and grow with the company. Each and every day counts - you'll make a direct impact to the business starting from Day 1.
Caviar is looking for a tenacious problem solver to own our CRM Functional Program Manager. In order to provide top-notch Support, we need an air traffic controller/ architect to design/ implement/ manage the software solutions that underpin our organization. You will collaborate with our Support Lead to build a technical tools roadmap and own its implementation. Using your deep expertise, youll recommend and implement changes that integrate seamlessly with existing architecture. You can see the second and third order effects of your actions to prevent downstream conflicts. While this job is highly visible internally, it succeeds when our customers dont notice it at all. That means going the extra mile to ensure the security and reliability of our software solutions for a 7-day/week, 365 organization.
Our CRM Functional Program Manager is self-directed but has many stakeholders and collaborators. Youre an expert and resource not only for Support, but for other Salesforce users across Caviar. You will meet regularly with our SFDC Business Systems team to manage our pipeline of feature requests. You will also work closely with our offshore support teams to deploy changes. This includes overseas travel 2-4 times per year. Our ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo and always looking to iterate and improve our current program.
* Own the administration and design of Caviars Support tools including Salesforce Service Cloud, TalkDesk, our customer-facing Help Center and content manager
* Work in tandem with our SFDC administrators and stakeholders to organize and prioritize feature requests from across Caviar
* Project manage the launch of new tools and features
* Have an eye for continuous optimization. You seek out creative ways to leverage the full potential of our existing tools and advocate for novel solutions
* Partner with our Support Lead on vetting and on-boarding new software vendors
* Advocate for Best Practices in the use of Salesforce and other software across all Caviar teams
* Develop deep working relationships with stakeholders including Software Vendors, Account Managers, Project Managers, Agents, and our offshore partners
* Travel onsite to our offshore partners to ensure the smooth rollout of new software and hardware
* Lead troubleshooting and problem solving efforts during tools outages
* Manage user permissions and access for the Support organization including UAT for new product launches
* Provide expertise to our Data and Analytics team on how to find and leverage our available data
* Preferred 3+ years experience administering CRM software
* 2+ years working with Salesforce Service Cloud
* Preferred experience in the architecture of Service Cloud including case objects, routing, rule configuration, and third party integrations
* A proven track record of Program/Project management in tools implementation
* Experience in a fast paced, multi-channel Customer Experience environment
* Exceptionally strong written and oral communication with the ability to present to internal and external leadership
* Skill as a cross functional collaborator keeping many stakeholders in sync to accomplish your objectives
* A dogged approach to problem solving leaving no stone unturned until youve found a solution and implemented it
* A deep sense of ownership over your software stack
At Square, our purpose is to empower - within and outside of our walls. In order to build the best tools for the businesses and customers we support all over the world, we have to start at home with a workforce as diverse and empowered as our sellers. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
Square is a company providing software, hardware, and financial services products.