Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether its digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Title: C#.NET Developer
* Architecting, designing, developing and maintaining C# .NET solutions and enterprise grade software.
* Participating in the design and development of complex pricing rules and back-end software.
* Communicating with Product Management to understand business requirements and translate into technical specifications.
* Able to transform complex business rules and requirements into bill review pricing engine.
* Strong OO software design / architecture skills and knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
* 6 years of experience in C#.NET.
* Designs, develops, tests and delivers various software modules in the workers compensation, bill review, bill repricing and claims processing industry.
* Uses C#, SQL, ADO, JSON, XML, IIS, web services, and/or various .NET / SQL Server tools on Windows platform.
* Develops reusable unit/integration testing tools in order to minimize defects delivered to the Quality Assurance environment.
* College degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent required.
* Demonstrated track record of delivering software product releases on-time and within budget.
* Ability to analyze and understand complex workflows and processes, and develop innovative approaches to streamline and automate them.
* The ability to effectively and efficiently manage and prioritize work, with the ability to handle multiple activities with changing priorities simultaneously.
* Effective oral, written and presentation skills and the ability to develop long-term business relationships.
* Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues independently and to problem-solve complex technical issues.
* Ability to function as a team player and to be a self-starter.
* Ability to grasp complex requirements and specifications, then break them down for the purpose of implementation.
* Ability to determine how changes impact customers and other systems.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with capabilities in digital processing, automation, and analytics.