Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Role - Security Analyst I - SOG Vulnerability Management
Primary Location: Germantown, MD and Tempe, AZ
Conduent is a business services firm with a focus on high-profile, high-threat private and public-sector customers who demand experience and proven security models to protect their data. We are seeking an experienced Vulnerability Management Analyst who has experience with vulnerability management across an enterprise. The Compliance Monitoring Center (CMC) focuses on helping the organization look deeper and see further into the security of the environment to help improve and embed controls across the company. The CMC will be responsible for evaluating evidence by combining advanced data analysis and technology tools to offer our clients a sustainable yet high quality and efficient approach to managing their compliance. The Vulnerability Management Analyst will be responsible for scoping, scheduling, scanning and remediating any vulnerabilities identified.
* Assist in the responsibility for the reviewing vulnerabilities' data from multiple sources (i.e. external / internal penetration testing, internal / external vulnerability scanning, etc.) across multiple technologies and a changing environment including infrastructure and applications to determine risk rating of vulnerabilities to business assets.
* Assist in improving and automating existing vulnerability management lifecycle. Including but not limited, data ingestion & normalization, compliance metrics and detections on assets.
* Assist in partnering with tools and technology teams to troubleshoot, develop, select, implement and automate appropriate security solutions to keep system data protected from internal and external threats.
* Assist in providing support and resolution for scanning and vulnerability remediation reporting issues.
* Assist in working with the Business to effectively communicate the risks of identified vulnerabilities and make recommendations regarding the selection of cost-effective security controls to mitigate identified risks.
* Stay current with vulnerability information across all the products in the Conduent environment.
* Provide technical support for vulnerability management projects.
* Provides analysis and validation post remediation, opportunities for improvements and out of the box thinking for optimizations and solving road blocks.
* Perform reoccurring and on demand scanning activities of both corporate and cloud environments utilizing enterprise platform.
* Assist in ensuring scan results are presented in appropriate dashboards, reports, and forwarded to other data systems as necessary.
* Assist in interfacing with third-party vendors and other Conduent organizations in improving the overall scanning process.
* Perform any other duties as assigned by Conduent management.
* 3 years of related experience within professional services, vulnerability management, and compliance monitoring.
* Demonstrated experience leading cybersecurity vulnerability management and analysis.
* Strong working understanding of the Tenable IO and Security Center product line required.
* Understanding of a variety of technical concepts with focus on cloud computing, automation, networking, systems administration, application development, and information security best practices.
* Experience in vulnerability scanning, SEIM, penetration testing, network admission control, advanced malware protection and/or mobile device management.
* Experience in design, implementation and operations experience with security technologies that includes, but not limited to: IDS/IPS Firewalls Log Analysis and SIEM Network Behavior Analysis tools.
* Experience in IT controls monitoring for regulatory and compliance requirements like CIS, SOX, HIPAA, HITRUST, SSAE 16 - SOC 1 & SOC 2, PCI compliance - PCI DSS / PA-DSS, NIST, ISO 27001 & ISO 27002 is a plus.
* Flexibility to travel up to 20% or as required.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security, or related discipline.
* IT Security Certifications such as Certified Vulnerability Assessor (CVA),
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), CIPP (Certified Information Privacy Professional), CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control), CISA (Certified Information System Auditor), CISSP (Certified Information Security Professional) or CISM (Certified Information Systems Manager) is a plus.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Conduent Business Services or one of its subsidiaries may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to accommodations@Conduent.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the �Submit� button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with capabilities in digital processing, automation, and analytics.