What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're - consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
* Excellent knowledge of Visual Studio, C#, and Git source control
* Experience building and configuring ASP.NET applications including MVC and Web API
* At least 4 years of experience creating software products
* Bachelor's Degree with a focus in Computer Science, IT/IS or a related field
* Excellent communication skills and ability to describe technical implementations
We'd Love to See:
* Experience writing and debugging complex SQL queries
* Knowledge of Gang of Four software patterns
* Experience working in an Agile environment with CI/CD
Impact You'll Make:
* As a member of an energetic development team, you will have the opportunity and the responsibility to make a real, lasting technical impact on our software products
* You will collaborate with highly skilled team members to extend our flagship products and support our CI/CD process according to our software roadmap
* Participate in product planning by providing estimates on user stories
* Participate in design discussions with fellow developers and product analysts
* Write unit tests that will improve the quality of your code
* Review code for defects and validate implementation details against user stories
* Work with quality assurance analysts who build test cases that validate your work
* Demo your solutions to product owners and other stakeholders
* Provided third tier support for our product suite
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Developer, Applications Programming
TransUnion is a risk and information solutions provider to businesses and consumers.