Business Systems Analyst
Req #: 221729
Location: Alexandria, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
Work with a purpose! If you are motivated by the prospect of supporting the rapid development of technologies and services to support national defense efforts, then CACI has the perfect opportunity for you. Join CACI as a Business Systems Analyst on a key program within our Enterprise Solutions and Services group to help enable the business of Department of Defense management personnel. Under this program, CACI provides IT development and maintenance support to DoD office-level systems, managing 50-60 active projects and 70+ applications at any given time. As part of the client's IT team, you will work closely with Senior Executives, Program and Project Managers, Portfolio Managers, System Architects, Software Developers, Requirements Analysts/Testers, IT Security personnel, Operations & Maintenance personnel, and the office's DoD customers.
We are looking for a motivated Business Systems Analyst who is willing to learn about Defense business processes to help this fast-paced office toward continued technical innovation, process excellence, and business success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a member of our Program Management Team you will be performing a variety of management support tasks and activities, including:
* Support the Program Management team when staffing, organizaing, and submitting reponses to data calls from the customer or CACI headquarters.
* Support the generation of periodic reports to CACI headquarters (e.g., weekly, monthly, annually), and to the customer (e.g., monthly, quarterly).
* Support the Portfolio Manager in gathering, tracking, and managing information related to the office's custom-built, hosted, and purchased applications.
* Aid the Portfolio Manager to ensure all documents/artifacts related to supported applications are collected from the development teams and posted in the proper document repository.
* Support the customer in submitting, monitoring, and managing software procurement actions.
* Act as the central liaison between all of the program's teams to track action items and push to closure.
* Own the personnel onboarding and offboarding processes to ensure new personnel are integrated into the program efficiently, and departing personnel are rolled off the program effectively.
* A Secret clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
* Possess a basic understanding on project management principles
* Possess a basic understanding of the software development life cycle
* Highly organized, and willing to learn new business processes
* Experience using the Microsoft Office suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Strong communication and documentation skills - ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to include high-quality technical documentation and diagrams
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging, and dynamic environment
* Ability to apply analytical skills related to problem resolution and keen attention to detail
* Exhibit a positive approach and strong willingness to take ownership of assigned task
The following skills/experience are not mandatory, but will be favorably considered:
* Experience using Microsoft Visio
* Experience using Microsoft SharePoint
* Experience using Microsoft Project Professional
* Experience working within the Defense industry
* Experience working within a software development or other technical delivery environment
* Knowledge of CMMI-Dev and/or ISO 9001 principles
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent, and zero to two years of related experience
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.