Business Systems Analyst
Req #: 222849
Location: Ashburn, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
CACI is looking for junior level Business Systems Analyst to support a key program based in Ashburn, VA. In this role, they will meet regularly with customer stakeholders to identify and agree upon business needs for assigned projects; clearly communicate those business needs to Scrum Development Team; and work collaboratively with customer stakeholders and Development Team to decompose high-level business needs into user stories (functional requirements) - all of which help facilitate the delivery of deployable software in short Sprints. The individual will initially support senior level business systems analysts, supporting tasks and activities as assigned.
* Demonstrate an interest in a Business/Systems Analyst role and familiarity with software development processes.
* Successfully complete tasks assigned by senior business systems analysts.
* Able to develop an understanding of real-world mission/business objectives and a working grasp of software development practices and technologies.
* Provide input at the product team level on ways to improve the business systems requirements discipline.
* Support the capture, analysis, and management of functional and non-functional systems requirements, and user stories.
* Contribute to the decomposition of mission/business objectives into requirements contained within a product backlog which can then be implemented in a series of short and iterative development cycles.
* Attend regular meetings with stakeholders to identify business needs.
* Assist in capturing business needs for the development team through user stories and acceptance criteria.
* Able to review and understand Release/Sprint backlogs and help identify impediments.
* Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, as well as the product development team during the development cycle to ensure the customer needs are being met.
* Provide input to product roadmaps.
* Participate in demonstrations to stakeholders.
The ability to be adaptable and to work constructively with a technically diverse team is also crucial. A willingness to learn and stay abreast of industry trends is also required. The program emphasizes innovation, and CACI looks for individuals who can bring creative ideas to solve complex problems, both technical and procedural.
* A TS/SCI with Polygraph is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
* College degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline. Advanced degree desirable.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a DOD Interim Secret clearance.
* Knowledge of business processes, capability needs, business requirements, and business information models.
* Ability to follow functional decomposition of large business needs into multiple layers of requirements/user stories.
* Ability to communicate with stakeholders to gather pertinent information.
* Knowledge of the software development life cycle, including planning, development, requirements management, CM, quality assurance, and release management.
* Familiarity with Agile Scrum.
* MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Project, Visio) and SharePoint.
* Prior experience as a business analyst on iterative software development projects
* Related Certification (Certified Business Analysis Professional, CSPO)
* Familiarity with the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK)
* Experience with a service desk solution
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.