Are you excited about how information insights can bring value to our supply chain and transportation teams? We are looking for a self-driven, insightful, results-oriented Business Intelligence Engineer to join the North America Network Optimization and Customer Experience team (NOCX). Our team mission is to drive improvements to customer experience, performance, and cost across Amazon's transportation systems, from initial delivery promise to final delivery to our customers. This is a tremendous opportunity for Business Intelligence Engineers who want to develop creative, new, and innovative ways of interacting with and interpreting business key performance indicators, and shape the future of Amazon Transportation systems.
* Create, support, improve, and deep dive transportation customer experience metrics to provide actionable insights related to delivery speed, customer behavior, delivery performance, and cost. This will require data gathering and manipulation, partnering with external teams, synthesis and modeling, problem solving, and communication of insights and recommendations.
* Develop scalable and self-serve analytical and visualization solutions to identify anomalies and support team projects. This will involve creating and maintaining reports and dashboards using tools such as SQL, AWS Redshift/S3, Tableau, QuickSight, Shiny, R, and Amazon Metrics, etc.
* Perform ad hoc deep dives to understand drivers for transportation issues and opportunities, as well as support North American and Global transportation teams with special projects
* Work with business program owners to build data sets, reports, dashboards, and other products that answer their specific business questions.
* Collaborate with data engineers/scientists and other business intelligence engineers to design data architecture and implement data pipelines to automate manual solutions.
* Develop a deep understanding of Amazon's supply chain and AWS's vast data sources and tools.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.