Are you a Robotics Specialist? Do you like to solve the most complex and large-scale robotics challenges in the world today? Do you want to have an impact in the development and use of new robotics technologies? Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners use Cloud computing web services to build new solutions, faster, and at lower cost? Do you like to gain the deepest customer and partner insights using Cloud computing technologies?
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
AWS is changing the way that robotics are developed. With AWS RoboMaker, AWS has made it easier for robot developers develop, test, and deploy intelligent robotics applications at scale. RoboMaker extends the most widely used open-source robotics software framework, Robot Operating System (ROS), with connectivity to cloud services. This includes AWS machine learning services, monitoring services, and analytics services that enable a robot to stream data, navigate, communicate, comprehend, and learn. RoboMaker provides a robotics development environment for application development, a robotics simulation service to accelerate application testing, and a robotics fleet management service for remote application deployment, update, and management.
At AWS, we're hiring highly technical robotics architects to collaborate with our customers and partners in the exciting field of robotics development. You would be one of the founding members of a dynamic team bringing the latest in disruptive, cutting-edge technologies to bear on the difficult cost and agility challenges facing many organizations.
The ideal candidate will …
Be great fun to work with. Our company credo is "Work hard. Have fun. Make history". As the right candidate, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge.
Enjoy working with customers and partners. You have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud computing systems for some of the world's largest and most important organizations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Design Customer Solutions Collaborate with AWS field sales, presales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use emerging technologies.
* Devise Strategy and Engage with AWS Services Engineering, Business Development, Solutions Architects, Account Managers, Professional Services and Partners to define an engagement strategy for AWS operational territories and key accounts.
* Thought Leadership - Provide global thought leadership on database solutions that benefit customers through the use of AWS Services. This takes the form of contribution to external publications such as the AWS Big Data Blog, white papers and Reference architectures, as well as internal training of Solution Architects, Professional Services Consultants, Technical Account Managers, and AWS Training and Development
* Serve as a key member of the business development and account management team in helping to ensure customer success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS platform.
* Assist solution providers with the definition and implementation of technical and business strategies.
* Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the worldwide AWS solution architect community.
* Identify key use cases and associated reference architectures for AWS market segments and industry verticals.
Amazon is an electronic commerce and cloud computing company.