Tri Pointe Homes
Are you interested in joining an infectious company culture where accountability, top performance and teamwork are valued and rewarded? A company that was most recently named one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County by the Orange County Business Journal in 2016, 2017, and 2018.
TRI Pointe Group is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic individual to join our talented group as an Business Intelligence (BI) Manager in our home office located in Irvine, CA.
Position Highlights: The Business Intelligence (BI) Manager will develop and oversee our business intelligence, analytics strategy and framework. The BI Manager will report to the Chief Corporate Marketing Officer and work directly with the marketing and land acquisition teams to offer insights into current and potential customers and the performance of the marketing and sales funnel across various channels, stages and campaigns. This key position will oversee building of models and methodologies to standardize land analysis, identify and standardize key performance metrics, create dashboards and reports to drive land acquisition strategy and business performance improvement.
* Lead customer analytics by identifying and defining business KPIs, reporting requirements and developing a scalable reporting framework for visual BI dashboards to drive business performance.
* Work with data teams to identify and fill any gaps in customer data, tracking, and the data architecture.
* Manage the visual BI dashboards, ensuring flawless day-to-day, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting as needed for different stakeholders
* Develop ways to measure multi-touch marketing attribution, contribution and ROI
* Analyze customer data, including demographics, revenue and marketing channels to identify cause and effect relationships, and make recommendations
* Identify positive financial outcomes to increase profitability
* Utilize secondary research and third-party data sources such as Neustar ElementOne to augment first-party data and understand customer segmentation to drive land acquisition and marketing strategy
* Perform ad hoc analyses to help the team with ongoing optimization initiatives
* Be familiar with statistical analysis and research methodologies
* Understand platforms such as Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and BI tools such as Tableau, Datorama or Power BI
* Bachelor's degree in related field required
* Must have at least 3 years' management experience in an analytics or similar role
* Strong understanding of CRM, Marketing Automation, Websites, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Digital Advertising, Google AdWords, Doubleclick, BI platforms, and MS Excel experience required
* Ability to work with web-based tools that deliver real-time consumer insights to drive customer acquisition, and improve local marketing strategies
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally with multiple teams
* Proven ability to foster relationships and effectively educate, train and upskill others
* Self-motivated, performance oriented, with strong collaboration skills
* Superb project management skills and attention to detail
* As one of the top 10 largest public homebuilding companies by market capitalization in the United States, TRI Pointe Group combines the resources, operational sophistication, and leadership of a national organization with the regional insights, community ties, and agility of local homebuilders
* TRI Pointe Group was recognized in Fortune magazine's 2017 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list, named 2015 Builder of the Year by Builder magazine
* TRI Pointe Group was recognized in 2014 as Developer of the Year by Builder and Developer Magazine.
* The TRI Pointe Group family includes MaracayÔ in Arizona, Pardee Homes® in California and Nevada, Quadrant Homes® in Washington, Trendmaker® Homes in Texas, TRI Pointe Homes® in California, Colorado and North Carolina, and Winchester® Homes* in the Washington, D.C. area.
For more information, please visit www.TriPointeGroup.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
Job Location Irvine, California, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
About Tri Pointe Homes
TRI Pointe Group (NYSE:TPH) is one of the largest homebuilders in the U.S. by market equity capitalization and was recently recognized as 2015 Builder of the Year and Developer of the Year in 2014.