TRI Pointe Group
Are you interested in joining an infectious company culture where accountability, top performance and teamwork are valued and rewarded? A company that was most recently named one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County by the Orange County Business Journal in 2016, 2017, and 2018.
TRI Pointe Group is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic individual to join our talented group as an IT Business Analyst in our home office located in Irvine, CA.
Position Highlights: This position requires analytical/problem solving skills to provide technical and functional application support, solutions and testing for the applications used in the Construction Payables Process. The IT Business Analyst must be able to document process workflows and effectively communicate to facilitate change management across the Enterprise.
* Develop in-depth business knowledge of the company's processes and interaction with systems
* Function as a subject matter expert in the Construction Payables Process and related applications. Provide references for users by writing and maintaining documentation
* Work closely with end-users to gather requirements for system enhancements and translate business requirements into functional specifications.
* Troubleshoot and investigate application / process problems
* Provide assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology
* Maintain security documents related to Sox compliance
* Configure application security including users, roles, profiles and other permission controls
* Coordinate implementations, migrations (including data migrations), and upgrades
* Coordinate test environments (if applicable)
* Assist in project management including plan development, estimates, feasibility, coordinating and executing system projects, maintaining task lists, status updates, etc.
* Develop and coordinate communication plan
* Lead division implementation efforts
* Bachelor's degree required,
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in business applications or related process experience.
* Strong listening skills.
* Highly organized and capable of successfully advancing multiple projects at once.
* Good interpersonal skills with ability to work across both technical and business lines at all levels of the organization
* Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision and achieve quality results
* Proven analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
* Proficient in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word and Excel.
* As one of the top 10 largest public homebuilding companies by market capitalization in the United States, TRI Pointe Group combines the resources, operational sophistication, and leadership of a national organization with the regional insights, community ties, and agility of local homebuilders.
* TRI Pointe Group was recognized in Fortune magazine's 2017 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list, named 2015 Builder of the Year by Builder magazine
* TRI Pointe Group was recognized in 2014 as Developer of the Year by Builder and Developer Magazine.
* The TRI Pointe Group family includes MaracayÔ in Arizona, Pardee Homes® in California and Nevada, Quadrant Homes® in Washington, Trendmaker® Homes in Texas, TRI Pointe Homes® in California, Colorado and North Carolina, and Winchester® Homes* in the Washington, D.C. area.
For more information, please visit www.TriPointeGroup.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
Job Location Irvine, California, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
About TRI Pointe Group
TRI Pointe Group (NYSE:TPH) is one of the largest homebuilders in the U.S. by market equity capitalization and was recently recognized as 2015 Builder of the Year and Developer of the Year in 2014.