Req #: 208490
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
What You'll Get to Do:
We are seeking a mid to senior-level BizTalk developer with experience in the design and development of medium to large-scale BizTalk Server 2010 (and newer) solutions. Additionally, the developer will represent and promote BizTalk during the project technology selection process, and troubleshoot BizTalk solutions in a production environment.
More About the Role:
* Complete all tasks related to technical analysis, design, development and unit testing, quality assurance, system test and implementation of BizTalk 2010 Server applications in accordance with the IT development life cycle
* Analyze requirements, design, build and test system components or amendments
* Be prepared to carry out business analysis tasks to ensure that the development/change meets user requirements and expectations
* Prepare all necessary documentation and processes to enable ongoing support of systems (Software Design Documents)
* Always conform to documentation, coding and quality standards as defined
* Communicate with internal and external customers, supervisors and management using clear, user-friendly terminology
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment in this position you will be required to obtain a Secret clearance.
* Minimum of 3 years of development experience using BizTalk 2009/2010 and newer
* Experience creating message schemas and mapping message transformations
* Experience with WCF adapters
* Experience with SOAP web services
* Experience with Microsoft SQL Server / T-SQL including stored procedure creation
* Experience with Internet Information Server (IIS) - hosting/configuring web services, application pools, etc.
* Experience configuring and installing BizTalk Server and SQL Server
* Experience troubleshooting BizTalk Server through Admin Console
* Knowledge of Object Oriented design principles and design patterns
* Detailed-oriented, problem-solving skills
* Have familiarity with the Agile Scrum methodology
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Knowledge of RESTful web services
* Experience with BizTalk ESB Toolkit
* Experience in the construction of SOA and/or ESB architectures
* C# integration with BizTalk solutions
* Ability to pick up new technology independently
* Excellent ability to manage multiple high priority efforts/competing priorities and flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities
* Familiarity with web service security protocols including client/server certificates
* Familiarity with Windows Server user/group management
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.