BGC Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: BGCP) is a leading global brokerage company primarily servicing the wholesale financial and real estate markets. Products include fixed income securities, interest rate swaps, foreign exchange, equities, equity derivatives, credit derivatives, commercial real estate, commodities, futures, and structured products. BGC also provides a wide range of services, including trade execution, broker-dealer services, clearing, processing, information, and other back-office services to a broad range of financial and non-financial institutions.
* Lead strategic change book of work to improve front to back trade processing
* Manage changes across Front Office, Operations and IT
* Focus on ensuring end to end STP for electronic trades and where possible voice trades
* Managing a combination of quick wins and strategic change
* Matrix managing other project managers and development managers to ensure program goals are met
* Project reporting to senior stakeholders across the organization
* Manage budget for changes.
* Ensure solid governance and change management process is followed
* Create and maintain clear IT plan, managing resourcing, budget, CRAID logs
* Drive implementation of changes through existing development teams
* Develop and document project best practices.
* Handle several implementation tasks and/or projects at any given time.
* Work with testing teams to ensure suitable test plans are created.
* Provide daily, weekly, and/or monthly status reporting as needed.
* Managed large books of cross-cutting change
* Successful experience of running senior management updates/SteerCos
* Matrix and Direct managed other project management and delivery teams
* Experience in both technology and business changes
* Track record of quality project delivery
* Experience managing budgets
* Understanding of technology capabilities and limitations.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Run change in financial institutions
* Business Analyst and Project Manager experience preferred
* Worked with devops development teams and/or Agile methodologies
* Experience with delivering changes that impact Compliant and Front Office, as well as delivering regulatory projects
* Experience with changes required for financial services companies and their IT departments
* Sound knowledge of financial products
About Bgc Partners
BGC Partners is a brokerage company servicing the wholesale financial and real estate markets.