Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) (NASDAQ: NMRK) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently owned offices, NKF's more than 14,000 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
NKF Global Technology team is seeking an experienced TRIRIGA Senior System Architect.
The TRIRIGA Senior System Architect creates and manages the overall systems design for the NKF Vision Platform. Provides leadership for successful design, implementation and support of systems-related project goals to the product team, specifically the technical/development and implementation resources. Facilitates collaboration and cooperation with the primary systems vendors. Manages all aspects of the product development related to systems and technology and their specific application within the NKF Vision Platform. Drive innovative technical solutions to meet the product team's functional requirements. Has experience in at least a specific range of Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) tools, concepts and techniques are essential for this role. Excellent organizational, communication and writing skills are key personal elements for this role.
Essential Job Duties:
* Design the overall architecture of the system as a re-deployable product
* Act as the lead and overall designer for the system to be developed including data integrations and advanced reporting
* Sets the direction of the product in the review board meetings where user representation presents new ideas for the product
* Target efficient system design solutions based on existing application experience
* Understanding the specific domain(s) of work and the ability to apply sound software development concepts and techniques to deliver on the functional design
* Effectively communicating system design objectives, schedules and status with management, clients and other stakeholders
* Monitoring all product development activities related to system design, development, implementation, and support. This includes management of project resources, tasks and budgets
* Provide domain expertise around all areas of system architecture and software development with a focus on real estate and facilities management systems preferred
* Perform efficient design and configuration of system security and access
* Develop the product's technical strategy, policy and procedure
* Develop system testing and quality programs
* Guide and materially contribute to the production of system/technical documentation
* Monitor, review and resolving all system related issues in a timely manner
* Promote system design and data standards, tools, templates and governance processes
* Work with Application Consultants and/or application users to confirm and understand functional requirements
* Work as a partner with the Project Manager and Account Manager
* May perform other duties as assigned
Skills, Education and Experience:
* BS Degree with a minimum of 7 - 10 years of experience (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Management Information Systems).
* Minimum 7 years of experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large scale Java centric enterprise applications
* Minimum 7 years of deep developer experience in TRIRIGA and/or other IWMS application
* Working knowledge of RDBMS platforms and SQL including ORACLE, MS SQL Server and/or Sybase SQL Anywhere
* Experience in BIRT, Crystal Reports, or similar reporting software required
* Experience in Facilities, Real Estate and Asset Management industry and practices required
* Knowledge of AutoCAD, Auto Lisp and document management required
* Background in IBM TRIRIGA development and/or IBM TRIRIGA Certified is a plus
* Break/fix incident experience is a plus
* Experience in the Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) industry a plus
* Experience in providing domain expertise around a specific area of system architecture and software development with a focus on real estate and facilities management systems preferred
* Experience working with industry-specific web-based applications such as IBM TRIRIGA, IBM Maximo, and ARCHIBUS a plus
* Experience or knowledge in setting up Software as a Service (SaaS) models a plus
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
About BGC Partners
BGC Partners is a brokerage company servicing the wholesale financial and real estate markets.