JP Morgan Chase
Associate - Application Support
Req #: 190039026
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
The Private Bank Support Analyst based in Singapore will be a member of the Business Technology Optimization team serving the International Private Bank, responsible for providing front line user support and on-going communication between the user community (including Bankers, Investors, and Asset Class Leaders), operations, and technology. The analyst will work as part of a team to understand and answer queries, to assess the level of importance, to prioritize and to manage the resolution of the issues in support of the key applications, Connect and Workstation. The successful candidate will be passionate about service, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team, have some technical skills, have strong troubleshooting skills and will use communication and relationship management skills to ensure absolute user satisfaction with the services provided.
* Delivering high quality service to Global Wealth Management front office, middle office, operations and technology employees
* Providing support on the key applications: Connect and Workstation
* Using your knowledge and exemplary customer service skills to resolve email and phone inquiries
* Managing user query tickets, ensuring assignment to relevant teams
* Ownership of end to end communication with the business on raised queries
* Trouble shooting issues using basic technology skills (reading logs) and working closely with Level 2 and 3 system-facing teams to manage resolution of application issues.
* Documenting all inquiries, troubleshooting steps and resolutions
* Ensuring the accurate and timely escalation and resolution of all inquiries
* Working with the business, technology, and operations to manage competing priorities
* Communicate effectively with team and stakeholders to gain shared understanding of strategic requirements
* Liaising with Technology project managers/business analysts on assigned topics to understand technology, conduct knowledge transfer sessions, and ensure team knowledge is current
* Creating/updating knowledge documents and reviewing with team during formal knowledge sharing sessions
* Ad-hoc management reporting as required
* Promote the technology agenda and be an ambassador for Business Technology Optimization and the Technology Franchise
* Significantly improve the quality of service and proactively contribute to the enhancement of the user experience
* Be user centric and manage the relationship throughout the resolution process with regular end-user updates
* Responsible to support application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting of application and data issues, including resolution or escalation of issues.
* Contribute to added value, user intelligence through the timely and accurate capture of high quality data in our systems
* Support the build out of a prudent Global Support model through the adoption of all business processes and best practices. Demonstrate discipline and process rigor
* Take ownership of your own development and drive excellence in your area of expertise
* Promote the technology agenda and be an ambassador for Business Technology Optimization and the Technology Franchise. Engage with our business partners and enhance your network
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission to efficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
JPMorgan Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and families around the world. While delivering highly customized and tailored solutions, the Private Bank addresses every facet of wealth management including investment management and brokerage, tax and estate planning, banking and credit, capital raising, and specialty wealth advisory services.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you
* 4-7 years' experience in an Application support, Technology support or in a Service Delivery role particularly in the financial sector is preferred.
* Strong trouble shooting skills, technical skills
* Private Bank, Private Wealth Management experience preferred
* Excellent knowledge of financial products and core banking processes.
* Ability to communicate with all levels within the Firm, extensive experience within the front-office space
* Exemplary customer service, organizational and disciplined time management skills that render positive results
* Highly disciplined, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities with an extreme level of detail, accuracy, confidentiality, diplomacy, and initiative
* Customer focused and service oriented, with a proactive customer approach
* Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain effective customer and peer relationships
* Detail oriented with superior written, verbal, and problem solving skills
* Good command of the English language. Fluency in Cantonese and /or Mandarin is a plus.
* Ability to work effectively as a member of a team, demonstrate a responsible work ethic, high level of professionalism and sound judgment
* Ability to apply business knowledge to new situations
* Strong capacity for operating under pressure in a flexible, dynamic environment where creative and strategic thinking is required
* Must be willing and able to work flexible shifts (starting 7.30am HKT, ending 7pm HKT on different days)
About JP Morgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is a global financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury and other services.