Req #: 190059478
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Our Consumer & Community Banking group is looking for seasoned software engineers for our experimentation platform. As a front-end developer, you will be expected to be a subject matter expert in designing and building appealing UIs for customer delight. As a senior member of a small team, you will be in a position to shape the culture and influence the technology stack. Product development skills and experience with product launches are a big plus.
Culture is important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious and honest, passionate, and motivated individuals who would like to expand their skills while working on a new exciting venture for the firm.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase& Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Required Skills / Experience
* Expertise in or strong knowledge of modern front-end technologies (React/Angular/Vue, ES6/Typescript, Redux or similar state management libraries) with a strong preference for React.
* Strong experience in various types of testing approaches and code quality tools: TDD/BDD, unit, integration, end-2-end, contract, linting, etc...
* Experience with build tools (webpack, yarn/npm, node) and familiarity with the Node ecosystem.
* Familiarity with CSS Preprocessors (SASS/LESS) and CSS organization methodologies (BEM, OOCSS, SMACSS)
o Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken forms).
o Desire to build innovative products using cutting-edge technologies.
o A firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies.
o Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.
Desired Skills / Experience
* Knowledge of accessibility design rules (a11y).
* Sharp eye for design and UI/UX.
* Experience with data visualization and graphing/charting libraries (D3.js, HighCharts, Google Charts).
* Experience with Service Workers and Progressive Web Apps (Workbox, Lighthouse).
* Experience with containerization and cloud technologies.
* Experience developing on a macOS environment using OSS.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.