Applications Architect - Microservices
Req #: 180104005
Location: Seattle, WA, US
Job Category: Technology
Our Commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies, as well as real estate owners and investors with a range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals.
You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key.
We are looking for a Microservices Architect with the following requirements.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Strong understanding of Microservices architectures and cloud platforms
* Experience developing Microservice coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes to maintain high performance and scalability of each and every Microservice
* The selected individual will have the right experience to drive current state technical assessment, design and implementation of microservices strategy.
* Accountable for building Microservices architecture, designing and implementing with Node or Spring stack technologies
* Define standards and patterns to guide architecture solution decisions for microservices architectures and solutions
* Hands on experience developing REST APIs, leveraging Open API specifications, API Gateway for runtime governance and security (oAuth, Tokenization, Encryption) of microservices
* Experience with cloud-based distributed application scaling & data processing
* Proven ability to articulate the value of foundational technology approaches to executives (e.g. the pros & cons of micro-services architectures in a given context)
* Deep experience with solution architecture, working specifically with full stack solutions, RESTful services, and large legacy application portfolios, in both monolithic and micro-services contexts
* Leverage the latest technologies when building out APIs such as NoSQL databases, serverless (AWS Lambda, Azure Functions, GCP) and established software and design patterns
Our Commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies, as well as real estate owners and investors with a range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With annual client revenues ranging from $20 million to over $2 billion, the service and the solutions we provide is critical to both our and our clients' success.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
It's time to take your career to the next level, and we can help. Apply today
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.