Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Execurtive Director - Cloud Security
Req #: 190037532
Location: Seattle, WA, US
Job Category: Technology
As an Executive Director of Cybersecurity, the quest to find new and innovative technological solutions to protect our assets, data and people is what drives you. You'll lead a highly motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. You'll share your expertise, thought leadership and overall guidance and support, both with your team and across all our business and technology groups. You'll deploy best practices, implement new policies, and embrace emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. Finally, you will lead by example and earn the trust of the internal team, collaborators from around the world working in our global team of technologists and innovators, senior management, and, the people and companies whose assets we manage and protect.
* Performs deployment, administration, management, configuration, testing, and integration tasks related to the cloud security platforms
* Help develop new cloud security strategies and implementations for the firm
* Champion a DevOps security model so that security is automated and elastic across all platforms
* Support the Firm's goals in secure cloud adoption through hands on interaction with development teams to cultivate a cloud first mindset in transitioning workloads
* Provides support to develop & improve the quality of technical engineering documentation
* Provides support to drive the maturity of the Cybersecurity software development lifecycle
* Makes decisions of a global, strategic nature by analyzing complex data systems and incorporating knowledge of other lines of business & JPMC standards
* Advanced understanding of LOB technology drivers and their impact on architecture design, performance and monitoring, best practices and JPMC policies
* Ensures all engineering activities are in conformance with JPMC policies and objectives
* Leads the development of product technology roadmap & engineering documentation
* Leads proof of concept research and development in line with emerging industry trends
* Leads product design, development, and transition to operations
* Leads failure analysis / root cause analysis when required
* Provides technical supervision, oversight and problem resolution for engineering activities
* Provides quality control of engineering deliverables
* Provides technical consultation to product management
* Provides technical interface between development and operations teams
* Supports program planning, engineering work breakdown structure, task estimation and scheduling
* Supports management of relationships with technology vendors
* Identifies, recruits, and staffs resources required for product design, development, and test
* Is recognized as a positive leader and is capable of defusing complicated interpersonal issues while managing customer expectations.
* Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members.
* Bachelor's Degree in a relative technical field or equivalent field experience.
* 10+ year's of recent experience in a strategic role focused on incorporating technology into various Lines of Business (LOB) based on business drivers.
* Proven experience in the area of people management on globally distributed teams
* Public/Private Cloud experience as it relates to Cybersecurity in a mission critical environment to include:
* Analyzing complex data systems - failure analysis / root cause analysis
* Developing, improving and maintaining technical engineering documentation
* Performance management
* Roadmap development
* Product Management - design, development, testing and integration/transition/transformation
* Compliance and governance (FISMA, PCI, FedRAMP, NIST 800-53 Rev 4)
* Knowledge of the enterprise cloud infrastructure and technologies -AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, VMware, OpenStack, etc…Understanding of core concepts for Public/Private/Hybrid clouds (networking, security groups, IAM, etc.)
* Dev tools experience (Github, Terraform, Jenkins, etc.)
* In-Depth OS Experience (RHEL, Ubuntu, Windows Server)
* Understanding of networking (ports/protocols), firewallsAdvanced expertise in Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies, tactics and strategy to protect, detect, respond and recover from attacks
* Deep fluency in national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry Cybersecurity
* Seasoned command of multiple disciplines, optimizing Cybersecurity products and services through the lifecycle
* Recognized expertise in Cybersecurity and Agile, creating competitive advantage through the application of leading-edge technologies and methodologies
* Strategically oriented and can influence at the group and Firm level as needed
* Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm, and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
Your expertise in cyber, combined with your desire to provide innovative security services, will be an asset to our Cybersecurity team. Help deliver high-quality security solutions across all our lines of business around the world by creating, designing, implementing, and maintaining next-level technology. The work you'll do is vital, as it will protect over $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.