What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
* Three or more years of hands-on experience in a software development profession
* Proficiency with one or more programming languages (Java, Python, Scala, C/C++)
* Proficiency in SQL, relational and non-relational databases, query optimization, and data modeling
* Proficiency working in a Linux-based environment, including shell scripting and basic system administration
* Experience with various micro services architectures and commonly associated technologies, such as Spring, Kafka, and Docker Experience with Big Data tools, such as Apache Spark
Impact You'll Make:
* Function as a core team member within one of our Agile teams building service applications and micro services that support the Analytics platforms of TransUnion
* Deploy and Implement leading-edge analytics environments including software, end-user tools and other data services
* Collaborate with product owners and team members on requirements and implementation approaches for addressing demand and challenges
* Design and Develop tools and services enabling end-user productivity and system integrations
* Partner with business resources to troubleshoot issues, manage capacity, and plan for the optimization and expansion of environments
We'd Love To See:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent experience
* Experience working on teams operating under an Agile Scrum delivery methodology
* Experience working within CI/CD environments and a passion for automation and system quality
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Developer, Application Dev & Design
TransUnion is a risk and information solutions provider to businesses and consumers.