Ernst & Young
EY advises clients to understand, architect, select and implement bleeding-edge solutions required to efficiently run their businesses, with a focus on Digital and Cloud. These service areas span E-commerce, Solution Architecture, Mobile Applications, Digital Platform Architecture, Digital Technology Strategy, and Digital IT Operations.
This is a rapidly growing area, so you will have plenty of opportunity to spread your wings and develop your skill set to keep up with the ever-growing demands of the digital landscape. Most of your time will be spent embedded with our clients' teams and we'll look to you to provide our clients with a unique business perspective on how they must continue to innovate and remain competitive in this ever-changing industry.
Your key responsibilities
You will focus on the design, customization and optimization of Digital and Cloud-based solutions. You will team with various EY groups with digital capabilities to pursue and deliver digital engagements and solutions that will bring our clients' digital vision and strategy to life.
Skills and attributes for success
* Working in project teams through agreed-upon phases of project governance, requirements definition, vendor selection, risk analysis, customization, testing, training and rollout of a client's project life cycle
* Collaborating with team members in developing applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership and accelerators to differentiate EY in the Digital and Emerging Technology Advisory market
* Providing broad technical knowledge of various key technology and business platforms
* Teaming with client technology professionals and third-party strategic alliances
* Developing long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally
* Interacting and communicating effectively with teammates, clients, stakeholders, and executives
To qualify for the role you must have
* Bachelor's degree and three or more years of related work experience
* Experiences in a combination of the following areas: product management, program management (PMP, SAFE and Agile), IT Service Management
* Functional experience with O365
* ITIL experience is a plus
* COBIT experience and or governance experience is a plus
Ideally, you'll also have
* Degree emphasis in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, MIS or Mathematics desired; master's degree in one of these areas preferred
* Certifications and prior consulting experience highly preferred
What we look for
We're interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the Digital and Emerging Technology space. If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their digital strategy, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of three weeks of vacation plus 10 observed holidays and 3 paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
* Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
* Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
* The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young (doing business as EY) is a multinational professional services company.