EY (Ernst & Young)
Today's companies are experiencing unprecedented digital growth as digital-physical systems, powered by Internet of Things and fuelled by data, create a fully interconnected society. Increasing customer demands require companies to create a seamless experience across all channels. It's an increasingly complex, digitized, fast-changing and interconnected world and as part of the Customer Digital practice, you'll help leading companies across industries strategize and execute on their future vision and experience.
With rapid growth across digital, we're looking for people in a wide range of focused areas. So whether you're interested in digital strategy, customer experience strategy, or digital program activation, we have a role for you. Whichever you choose, you can expect to work in a truly leading-edge environment, surrounded by some of the most engaging and knowledgeable colleagues in the business. This is also an opportunity to get in on the ground floor as our practice expands and be a part of creating and executing a vision for the future in an entrepreneurial environment within the larger firm.
Your key responsibilities
In this role, you'll work on a dynamic mix of projects helping our clients solve some of their most pressing issues. Working in diverse, inclusive teams to build relationships with our clients, you'll deliver innovative high quality work products. As a Senior and Customer Experience/Digital Strategist, you will play a critical team role in executing the customer experience and/or digital vision for our clients.
Skills and attributes for success
* Ability to play a key role in the development of the Customer Experience/Digital Strategy for clients, including analysis of current state maturity, defining future state capabilities, depicting the future state journey and creating the roadmap.
* Knowledge of design thinking techniques and the ability to solve complex business problems with simple, industry-leading design solutions.
* Experience leading the creation of key customer experience artifacts (i.e. Customer Journeys, Experience Maps, Personas, etc.).
* Past experience working on artifacts such as EPICs, user stories, business requirements, etc. while working in an agile environment.
* Experience translating business requirements and goals, end user needs and inputs from cross-functional teams into differentiated design solutions.
To qualify for the role you must have
* A bachelor's degree with 2-4 years of work experience in Customer or User Experience Strategy/Consulting, Business Strategy, Marketing, or Product Strategy.
* Experience that spans across UX, business, operations, engineering, and design. That is, you should feel comfortable talking to other business, UX, design, developers and technology stakeholders.
* Knowledge of MS-Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, InVision, Keynote, OmniGraffle, Sketch or other design technologies.
* Strong written and oral communication, presentation, client service and business writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing industry and content knowledge in Customer Experience and Digital.
* A valid passport and US driver's license; willingness and ability to travel estimated 80% both domestically and internationally.
Ideally, you'll also have
* Past experience in consulting, CX Practice in a Fortune 500 firm, or agency in a client facing role.
What we look for
We're seeking passionate leaders with a strong digital vision and a desire to stay on top of both customer experience and digital trends and who value diversity and inclusion who team to provide our clients with innovative solutions. If you have a genuine passion for helping clients define and execute on their digital vision, EY's Customer Digital Practice could be the next step in your professional journey.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
* The opportunity to manage a portfolio of talent within a designated service line
* A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
* Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
* An excellent team of accessible senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
About EY (Ernst & Young)
EY is engaged in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services.