A career in our Digital and Applications Design practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help our clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation. Our team helps organisations align their business and operational requirements through the careful design of digital platforms and applications. You'll help our clients with application optimisation, strategic integration of custom packaged solutions like Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management, and roadmap development.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
* Train and lead staff
* Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
4 year's of client facing Advisory Consulting experience.
Demonstrated ability with Appian and or Mulesoft enterprise platforms.
* Experience documenting business and functional requirements for complex projects, managing technical teams.
* Co-Lead Applications Strategy and Integration engagements.
* Providing thought leadership when applying methodologies, managing architectural project elements, and setting technical direction.
* Designing and delivering innovative solutions from concept through implementation.
* Leading teams to envision and prioritize requirements, creating application implementation road maps.
* Assist Managers and Directors with providing oversight of all technical issues.
* Previous experience with the design, development, modification and deployment of software, including object-oriented programming concepts.
* Experience with Agile methodology, Source version control, and Release management.
* Previous experience working a Middleware platform like Appian, Websphere ESB, MuleSoft, Webmethods or similar software platform is plus.
* Experience designing, developing and deploying complex integrations working with Appian & MuleSoft systems and many multi-tier applications and systems.
* Experience utilizing technical experiences in Java/Gosu to build and maintain integrations for multi-platform applications.
* Experience working with J2EE, Application Servers, XML/Web Services/ RDBMS.
* Previous work on various data structures and platforms from legacy flat files to complex relational models.
* Experience with architecting and creating solution designs and effectively presents solution architecture with various options with estimates.
* Experience implementing integration modules that can be reused, ensure loose coupling, easily scalable of various system and its components.
* Ability to configure workflows based on business requirements and logic.
* Ability to design and develop adapters and service APIs and Plugin components based on business requirements.
* Experience resolving issues identified during testing of the various integration requirements.
* Experience working with a development team using Agile methodology to deliver software.
* Ability and prior experience assisting in integrations code reviews, code cleanups and helping to perform sprint demos.
* Experience organizing code merges and environment management tasks.
* Experience performing minor and major Appian & MuleSoft software upgrades.
* Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data.
* Ability to manage engagement and implementation efforts, contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and completion of engagement workstream.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
About PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
PricewaterhouseCoopers offers auditing, accounting, and assurance services.