A career in our Workday Human Capital practice, within Workday Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Workday technology as a tool to enhance and unify Human Resources, talent management, and finance. We focus on understanding the forces shaping their business and developing industry tailored solutions that support our clients through the entire lifecycle of the Workday implementation. In joining, you'll be a part of a team that helps our clients reinvent the way they process human capital management and drive change across their businesses. Acting as a true business partner, we get to know their business and human capital processes so that we can zero in on bringing them strategic value through productivity and business effectiveness improvements with Workday.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
* Train and lead staff
* Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Additional Educational Requirements:
In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations.
Minimum Years of Experience:
2 year(s) This role requires 2 years for experience developing Workday integrations
Preferred Fields of Study:
Business Administration/Management, Human Resources Management, Organizational Management, Computer and Information Science
Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing client needs by:
* Demonstrating technical specialization in implementing Workday integrations of all all types, with deep experience in Workday Studio Integration Designer Toolset;
* Demonstrating technical integration experience with external 3rd parties e.g. Payroll and Benefits providers;
* Being familiar with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application delivery on a global level;
* Influencing and managing stakeholder expectations;
* Working in a global/virtual team environment;
* Gathering and documenting requirements from users as input into the design of an integration;
* Demonstrating familiarity with database and application design technologies, i.e., SQL, XML/XLST, Web Services (SOAP, REST), middleware (BizTalk, Fusion, etc.);
* Demonstrating knowledge of Agile methodologies such as Scrum, XP, and Kanban;
* Demonstrating proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Visio;
* Demonstrating communication skills, both written and verbal;
* Demonstrating competence in the English language as it relates to business;
* Encouraging continued alignment to PwC IT Integration Standards and the correct selection of technologies, where appropriate acting as a champion for these standards when working with territories in the network;
* Engaging with 3rd parties as appropriate to build and test integrations to their systems;
* Working with a testing team to create testing plans and agree testing exit criteria to validate the requirements are met;
* Establishing that identified defects are resolved in a timely fashion during testing phases;
* Creating Standard Operating Procedures for Integrations, establishing that failures can be remediated quickly and efficiently;
* Acting as Level 3 Support where problems with integrations arise that cannot be resolved at level 2;
* Exhibiting significant Human Capital (HC) reporting/analytics experience in a fast-paced Hi-Tech Environment, preferably in the Workday space; and,
* Showcasing proven experience of delivering support to a global user population.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.