We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We've replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that's second nature, from day one. If you're interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Collibra provides world-class Support Services to our growing customer base. We need an experienced Operations Engineer for our global team who can ensure our team has the appropriate tools, materials, and training. As an Operations Engineer you'll be maintaining our Support environments and integrations, identifying key pain points and inefficiencies in our day to day operations, and providing solutions. At Collibra, the customer is our "True North" and our Customer Support Team spearheads that commitment to excellence!
A day in the life of a Support Operations Engineer at Collibra:
You'll play an integral role as part of Customer Support Operations Organization within Collibra, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks towards improving operational efficiencies and scalability, including:
* Proactively identifying the tools, materials, software and environments necessary for the Support Team to ensure time to issue resolution is accelerated.
* Evaluating Zendesk usage and statistics to identify opportunities for scaling and improvement of taxonomy.
* Maintenance and oversight of the numerous Support integrations and systems (Zendesk, Salesforce, WordPress, Bookly).
* Collaborating with Support Ops Manager, and Support Managers to (a) decrease new hire ramp time by providing structured onboarding of tools and enablement on procedure and process and (b) aid in the process management of escalations to Engineering Ops.
* Define processes to establish and monitor problem management performance metrics & key performance indicators.
* Evaluating NPS, Customer Satisfaction and other metrics to identify pain-points in order to proactively address customer needs.
* Building out integrations to streamline operations, increase automation, and mitigate the necessity for manual intervention.
* Working closely with our Community, Engineering and Cloud Operations team for a fully federated distribution of tasks.
* Monitoring daily functions and systems of global team to ensure hand-offs, follow-the-sun coverage and administrative functions work seamlessly.
* Superior written and verbal skills that illustrate the ability to communicate effectively, promptly and appropriately.
* Extensive knowledge of enterprise level software architecture components and infrastructure.
* A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Information Technologies.
* 2-5 years of experience in an Operations role or equivalent experience.
* 2-5 years of experience with Zendesk or equivalent ticketing system and taxonomy.
* Understanding of ITIL principles such as problem management, incident management and continual service improvement.
* Experience with Java, REST, integrations and connector apps.
* A calm demeanour with an ability to perform well under pressure.
* Analytical and methodical problem-solving skills with an ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Exceptional organizational skills.
* Can manage competing priorities and understand the business landscape.
* Experience with Lean principles or other process improvement methodologies (optional).
* Zendesk certifications (optional).
* A friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued and your growth fostered
* Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally for team meetings, trainings, and conferences
* Flexible hours = quality > quantity
* A state-of-the-art laptop
* And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package.
Collibra is a data intelligence company.