Are you a technology enthusiast? Does the opportunity to learn excite you? What about growth potential and phenomenal company culture?
At Collaborative Solutions we offer exciting entry-level consulting opportunities for individuals looking for all of the above. You must be passionate about innovative software development and be eager to learn cutting-edge tools and technology. Workday is the next big thing in ERP, are you ready to join the hype?
* Our Workday projects need Analysts to assist customers through the transformation, implementation, and operation phases. Become a Workday champion and partner closely with your team and customers to achieve excellence in each phase of your projects.
* Assist the Lead Consultant(s) in gathering business requirements, designing and prototyping, testing and implementing business solutions.
* Configure the system to the customers' expectations and requirements including core configuration, iLoads, tenant to tenant configuration moves, business processes, security, testing, fit gap analysis, reports, etc.
* Master the art of "follow through". Frequently update your project Lead and Engagement Manager on timeline, tasks, risks, roles & responsibilities, tenant management, data conversion, etc.
* Proactively keep yourself abreast of Workday updates and project changes. Seek out opportunities to further your skillset and professional growth. We love initiative!
What we look for in you:
* 1 year of work experience in an office environment is preferred.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field is required
* Master's degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field is highly desired
* Passion for exceptional customer service and customer collaboration
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills
* Basic Microsoft Excel skills
* Basic PowerPoint Skills
* Basic Programming Skills
* Ability to travel up to 50%
* This position will be based in Pleasanton, CA; Chicago, IL, Reston, VA; or Tampa, FL. You will be asked to relocate if you are not local to one of these offices.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam or disabled veteran.