Job Title: Workday Reports & Integrations Developer
Reporting To: Senior Implementations Manager
Department: Information Technology
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us! We are actively seeking a Workday Reports & Integrations Developer, who will be mainly responsible for complex BIRT report and dashboard creation, integration development and enhancements and Production Support per agreed SLAs of Workday's Human Capital Management Systems. This is a hands-on role.
Join the Enterprise Applications HRIT Team, and work closely with Workday Reporting team, HRIS and business partners to identify the best solutions for the business. You'll be responsible for the design, development, testing, support and maintenance of these reports, dashboards and integrations.
Some tips to remember:
* Drive the design, development, testing and deployment of new reports/integrations and maintain existing integrations using Workday Report Writer and integration tools: Studio, Core Connectors, Document transformation, etc.
* Technical knowledge and experience with all forms of advanced Workday reporting and integrations (Matrix, Dashboards, Composite, XML/XSLT, BIRT, PICOF)
* Work closely with Activision's Workday Reporting team and ensure key stakeholders receive and understand needed metrics
* Lead the preparation and delivery of complex HR reports, ensuring alignment across deliverables, and adherence to overall global reporting strategy
* Partner with internal/external stakeholders for requirements gathering
* Follow Activision's Development Standards and Processes.
* Develop appropriate test scenarios and scripts as needed.
* Develop dashboard and metrics to provide key stakeholders an insight into their global organizations
* Help monitor the effectiveness of reporting products, modify current reports, or operationalize new reports / methods as needed
* Create and maintain standardized real-time dashboards displaying key metrics and insights for HR and business leaders in a visually appealing manner
* Monitor and maintain interfaces between Workday and internal/external vendor systems
* Participate in Workday major release review and testing by identifying impact/enhancement opportunities associated with a new release features/functionality
* With minimal guidance, lead short- and mid-term projects that require the application of independent judgement. Apply skills in requirements definition, functional specifications, analysis and design, system setup and configurations, testing and deployment.
* Keep up with market trends and tool innovations and investigate possible methods of improving and/or increasing the automation of the reporting process
* Provide Production support.
* Bachelors degree; Masters in Computer Science or related technical field (or equivalent experience) preferred. Workday Certifications is a plus
* 4+ years Workday HCM experience, report writing and integrations
* Proficient in HCM, Compensation, Talent Management, Security Administration, and Business Process Configuration, Report Writer, BIRT
* Working knowledge of SOAP, REST, XML and XSLT, Java.
* Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel
* Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Takes initiative and ownership to ensure successful outcomes
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, especially with virtual geographically diverse teams
* Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively while demonstrating a sense of urgency
* Ability to produce accurate work under pressure with frequent deadlines
We're headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is the world's largest interactive entertainment company, with operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
We're proud to be recognized as one of FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies To Work For®" for four consecutive years and have earned a spot on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies," and "Future 50" lists. Our 10,000+ global employees are some of the best and brightest talents across entertainment, media, and technology.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.