Are you ready to collaborate and innovate with a motivated team to provide data solutions through Workday, Prism Analytics and Adaptive Insights? Here's your opportunity!
The Workday Reporting team within GEICO's Corporate Support Systems department is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Workday Senior Software Engineer to look beyond requirements to offer the right sized reporting solution that considers audience, performance and usability.
* Lead functional projects as a reporting subject matter expert and demonstrate extensive knowledge of Workday's object model, delivered reports and dashboards, custom reports, calculated fields, report performance, security, testing, deployment, and change management.
* Advise and consult on business requirements, data presentation, report performance, and metrics and measures that inform business insights, and support decision making.
* Develop reporting prototypes and solutions rapidly.
* Build and sustain excellent relationships with business areas to comprehend strategic priorities and deliver solutions that align reporting solutions with those strategies.
* Supporting, extending, and improving Workday custom reports, dashboards, and analytics across all aspects of Workday continuously.
* Minimum of 3 years data analytics experience working with large data and logical data sets.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or other related field.
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including data validation, formulas, pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.
* Strong technical aptitude; analytical with excellent problem-solving abilities and creative resolution skills.
* Ability to work independently while supporting multiple projects in a dynamic environment and meet deadlines.
* Proven ability to be successful in structured and unstructured environments, under pressure, and with changing priorities.
* Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and collaborate with employees at all levels within the organization.
* Possession of excellent consultative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
* Understanding of cloud technology and testing approaches.
* Workday specific experience
* 2+ years of demonstrated Human Resource systems or functional experience.
* PeopleSoft data knowledge and experience.
* SQL proficiency and ability to extract and validate data using SQL query.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.