Project Role - Workday Integrator (Temporary Assignment)
Temporary Contractor Assigment: Workday Integrator
Start Date: August 01, 2019
Login if you are already registered.
Apply Apply by uploading your Resume
This field is required.
Do you want to gain valuable skills and experience working as a contractor?
ACCENTURE CONTRACTOR EXCHANGE Solves clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, operations and security. Develop and enhance your skills and experience, working across diverse teams, projects, and industries.
* We are seeking a Workday Integrator in Burbank, Ca
* Must be local or willing to relocate at own expenses.
* This is a contract opportunity that does not offer sponsorship now or in the future.
* Must be able to work on W2
* Complete activities in design, build, and test of integration solutions and reports
* Work in a team environment that includes client interactions, workstream management, and cross-team collaboration; may have supervisory responsibilities
* Interact with all workstreams including functional, reports, conversion, change management and project management
* Adapt existing methods, tools and procedures to create solutions to deliver on client needs
* Analyze business requirements to determine integration solutions across various types of integrations; documentation of requirements, solutions and impacts, alternatives and final decisions
* Proficiency in multiple integration areas: Workday Studio, Connectors, EIBs/iLoad solutions
* Complex reporting (calculated fields, Workday object model)
* Experience with requirements gathering, integration design, testing and deployment
* HCM consulting and applicable ERP systems implementation experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
To all Agencies/Vendors: We do not accept agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To all Contractors: Please note this is a temporary contractor assignment. As a contractor you will not be employed by Accenture; instead, you will be employed by one of our preferred vendors. This role requires authorization to work for any employer in the respective country without visa sponsorship.
Share this opportunity