Looking for an experienced Workday Analyst to oversee the efficiency and effectiveness of Workday with an emphasis on Advanced Comp, Position Management, Talent/Performance management, and Security fundamentals. This role is also responsible for performing system audits, data integrity, creating custom reports and dashboards, end user training, system maintenance, system testing, system upgrades, and assigning user-based and location based security roles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Leads and manages complex Workday projects including configuration and implementation, specifically in the areas of: Core HCM, Core/Advanced Compensation, Talent/Performance Management, Business Process Management, Position Management, Organization Administration, Reports and Dashboards, Absence Management
* Manage Workday's foundational tables including but not limited to cost centers, companies, locations, plan types, business process reasons, etc.
* Create, maintain, and schedule notifications and reports, including the creation of calculated fields, notifications, and alerts as requested across the company.
* Serve as the point of contact for People Operations Workday projects, acting as a liaison between the cross-functional teams and third parties; effectively prioritize and execute projects managing project team activities, tasks, deliverables and timelines.
* Perform testing to meet business requirements; create test plans, execute system testing; obtain user acceptance testing sign-off from project stakeholders
* Partner with HRIT Lead on various integrations within the company (ADP, Oracle, Okta, Lever) with a general understanding of Workday delivered connectors and ability to troubleshoot integration issues
* Audit, generate, and support mass EIB loads into Workday.
* Partner closely with People Operations, People Business Partners, Compensation Partners, and global Talent and Recruiting Partners to understand system end user needs to translate into system requirements including documentation of those requirements and solutions.
* Maintain current knowledge of functionality enhancements delivered through Workday updates and provide ongoing recommendations/system solutions to keep Workday business processes simple and efficient. Lead and communicate system related releases, upgrades and enhancements.
* Evaluates functionalities of Workday that may not be activated today and recommend solutions that meet business need while fitting into overall People Team strategies.
* Partner with our internal Audit team to ensure timely completion of audit requests, data governance activity, and internal audit checks.
* Act as the Workday LMS Training Coordinator, Community Administrator and Named Support Contact
* At least 3+ years of experience in an HRIS role with a minimum 3+ years of Workday experience in an HR Admin role
* Functional knowledge of Human Resources business processes for benefits, compensation, payroll, performance, recruiting, talent and supporting functions.
* Workday Custom Report creation experience is required with strong proficiency writing custom calculated fields and maintaining custom dashboards
* Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects at a time, with a sense of urgency, without sacrificing quality
* Demonstrated ability manage and meet competing deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic, high volume environment
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a focus on attention to detail.
* Process oriented; Systematic, analytical and organized
* Demonstrated history of significant customer deliverables, building rapport, and influencing decisions working in a consultative role with the business and cross-functional teams.
* Strong proficiency in Office 365 products (Excel, Word, OneNote, PowerPoint)
* Demonstrated ability to learn other modules in the HR Systems ecosystem (e.g., ADP, Lever, Marketlink)
* Strong communication skills at all levels, both verbal and written
* Proven ability to handle confidential matters and information. Must adhere to the highest ethical standards
* Workday Pro Certification in core HCM or Advanced Compensation
* Experience with the Shared Participation merit process strongly preferred
* Project Management experience strongly preferred
* Integrations experience or experience with creating and maintaining EIBs and XSLT transformations, a plus
About Glu Mobile
Glu Mobile is global dev and publisher of free-to-play mobile games.