Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday's customer base.
* Identify and analyze business needs and requirements, being able to translate technical requirements into business appropriate terminology.
* Create and develop functional designs and specifications.
* Analyse gaps and complete fit gap documentation.
* Support requirements gathering, design, tenant review and other customer facing sessions, as required.
* Perform testing, deployment systems integration; including, testing, and executing the pilot/implementation/ deployment of new or enhanced hardware or software.
* Support with clients on a variety of data integrity issues and leading business practices utilizing Workday.
* Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to clients.
* Support clients to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or time frame.
* Ensure awareness of future functionality in the Workday bi-annual releases
* Customer Focus
* Act Decisively
* Innovate and Make Change Happen
* Communicate Well and Influence Others
* Make Relationships Work
* Drive for Results
* Be Commercially Astute
* Inspire People
* This role does not have supervisory responsibilities.
* Business Degree in Management of Information Systems or Human Resources or relevant work experience required
* Possess a foundation knowledge of IT design principles, practices, and theory by providing guidance to others in functional design processes, and completing functional HR/Payroll design docs
* Working knowledge and language of the following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, and Payroll
* Extensive experience working in client facing roles
* Experience working with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company
* Successfully complete Workday HCM certification course work
* Organized, detail-oriented, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Passion for customer service
* Workday experience a plus
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.