Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture DayNine Workday team, where you'll:
* Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
* Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees' experiences.
* Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
* Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
As a Workday Implementation Project Manager, you will be the person who creates, maintains and directs the tasks on the project plan for the implementation of Workday Human Capital and/or Financial Management software. You may have more than one project to manage at a time, depending upon the project size and complexity.
You report to project executive leadership and take an active role in issue resolution, planning and guiding the project.
The project manager also assists as needed in the sales process including scoping projects and estimating efforts required to complete the implementation.
* Establish and maintain strong client relationships
* Create and deliver project level documentation (i.e., status reports, RAID logs, project plans etc)
* Ensure project is delivered on-time and on-budget
* Maintain responsibility for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and appropriate business measurements
* Assist as needed in the sales process including scoping projects and estimating efforts to complete the implementation
* Ensure projects are properly planned and staffed.
* Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns applications.
* Work with the client project manager to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or time frames.
* Ensure the project is delivered within the budget outlined in the SOW.
* Present client with change orders in the event they're asking Workday to perform tasks that are outside the scope of the SOW.
* Present at Executive Steering Committee meetings as needed .
* Work with Delivery Assurance to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints.
* Participate in the sales cycle when requested to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW.
* Understand and apply Workday and Accenture DayNine methodologies.
* Support innovation through the creation of new industry leading methods and assets.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.