Project Role - Workday Business And Integration Architect (Temporary Assignment)
Temporary Contractor Assigment: Workday Business And Integration Architect
Start Date: July 15, 2019
Login if you are already registered.
Apply Apply by uploading your Resume
This field is required.
Do you want to gain valuable skills and experience working as a contractor?
ACCENTURE CONTRACTOR EXCHANGE Solves clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, operations and security. Develop and enhance your skills and experience, working across diverse teams, projects, and industries.
* We are seeking a Workday Business & Integration Architect in Summit, NJ.
* Must be local or willing to relocate at own expenses.
* This is a contract opportunity that does not offer sponsorship now or in the future
* Must be able to work on W2
* Workday Core Integrations - Only consultants with current, relevant Workday Certification(s) will be considered.
* Develop new Integrations using Workday Studio, Reports and EIBS for Fidelity
* Workday Integration certified consultant with 5+ years of experience developing complex integrations using Studio and CCB
* Experience delivering Workday integrations related to equity preferably for strong functional knowledge of Workday Core HCM (preferably certified)
* Drive discussion with client business and vendor team to capture the requirements for the integrations
* Develop technical design and mapping documents for the integration
* Development and Unit testing
* Develop SIT test scenarios and scripts working with business
* Coordinate SIT testing and sign-off with vendor and Project team including defect fixing
* Plan cutover and production deployment
* Responsible for providing technical knowledge transition to the Application support team post-Go-Live
* Analyze enhancement requests and recommend and/or implement required design and code changes to fix issues and/or upgrade integrations as per requirements
* Support application development to ensure adherence to approved business requirements and approved technical design and guide them for successful conformance to requirements during Unit Testing phase
* Coordinate with client, Accenture and other vendor support teams in the aforementioned activities and conduct regular training sessions to ensure continuous all-around team development
* Primary Skill Set for this role: Workday Integration Certified (Mandatory) and Workday HCM certified (preferable)
* Must-have skills for this role: Workday Integration Certified (Mandatory) - Studio, CCB, EIB, BIRT
* 5+ years of experience required developing complex integrations using Studio and CCB
* Workday Certification
* Workday HCM
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
To all Agencies/Vendors: We do not accept agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To all Contractors: Please note this is a temporary contractor assignment. As a contractor you will not be employed by Accenture; instead, you will be employed by one of our preferred vendors. This role requires authorization to work for any employer in the respective country without visa sponsorship.
Share this opportunity