Description:Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
This Information Technology position supports the Lockheed Martin Space division located at the Waterton Facility in Littleton, CO. This position provides Windows system administration services including server installation, integration and configuration of the system, as well as the development and maintenance of Standard Operating Instructions (SOIs) in support of classified environments. The position requires the following abilities:
* Compliance and vulnerability remediation
* Configuration management of Active Directory
* Perform root cause analysis to prevent recurrence
* Document, install, configure, maintain, and upgrade system software and hardware
* IT life cycle management
* Perform recovery and restoration services
* Perform system diagnostics, troubleshooting, and configuration management
* Disaster Recovery planning, testing and execution
* Partner with programs to define new hardware/software requirements
Support non-standard shifts as required to support periodic system tests, baseline promotions, and other mission critical activities.
Active Top Secret or SCI clearance (investigation within 5 years) at hire; ability to obtain an SCI clearance and pass a polygraph.
U.S. Citizenship required for this facility
* Active Top Secret or SCI clearance (investigation within 5 years)
* Ability to obtain an SCI clearance and pass a polygraph
* Ability to obtain an IAT Level II or III certification (i.e. Security+ or CISSP or CASP) within 90 days of hire
* Experience with Windows Server administration and installation
* Experience with operating systems life cycle management and configuration management (Print Management, Account Management, System Imaging, Hardware Modernization, Performance Monitoring, etc.)
* Experience with vulnerability remediation and security management (system hardening, log management, configuration management)
Experience using restoration services (hardware, software, disaster recovery practices)
* Experience administering Active Directory, DNS/DHCP, GPOs
* Knowledge of virtualization technologies (i.e. VMWare, Hyper-V)
* Knowledge of scripting to automate tasks
* U.S. Citizenship required
* Administration knowledge of Windows Servers 2008
R2, 2012 and 2016
* Experience using tools such as Nessus, McAfee, WSUS, SCCM, Splunk, SCAP, HBSS, etc.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server administration
* Knowledge of Skype for Business implementation and administration
* Experience using restoration/storage services (hardware,
software, tape management)
* Knowledge using restoration/storage services (NetApp/EMC hardware, software, tape management, disaster recovery practices)
* Basic understanding of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process and ICD 703 implementations
* Current Security+ or CISSP or CASP certification
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.