SAIC is seeking a Windows System Administrator with an active TS//SCI clearance in Los Alamitos, CA.
* Support Army National Guard locations in relation to Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) support, with projects including training, consolidated infrastructure (CI) installation and administration, and other actions as directed by PED support requirements.
* Serve as part of a support team and provide support for SAN integration, configuration and Level I/II sustainment of INSCOM supported DCGS-A CI, as well as System Administration for Windows, Linux, and Solaris administration and other applications and emerging systems.
* Provide support to the underlying system architecture management applications like VMWare Virtual Center, IBM Director, and other "platform" tools supporting configuration, monitoring, and documentation.
* Maintain Active Directory for SIPR/JWICS provided service/maintenance for user accounts, and assist with Host malfunctions on applications running in the stack as necessary.
* Contribute to delivery of training materials and provide training and instruction on CI/FPED architecture and applications.
Must be able to obtain an OS certification within 90 days of hire date:
* ANY OS certification that is dealing with ANY specific computing environment. Examples include: LINUX+, A+,UBUNTU, RED HAT, MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2008 R2, SERVER 2012, WINDOWS 7CE, MCSE, MTA, MCP, ETC.)
Required Education and Experience
* Bachelors and 5 years of experience; OR 9 years of related experience with a HS/GED; OR Masters and 3 years or more experience; OR PhD and 0 years related experience.
* Active TS//SCI with the ability to obtain a CI Poly
* Current Security+, CISSP, or CASP Certification
* Experience with Windows Server experience
* VMWare or similar tool experience
* Experience with DoD Information Assurance (IA) requirements within either the Risk Management Framework (RMF) or the DIACAP IA processes
* Linux Server experience a plus!
SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability