Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands Corporation is seeking a Web Developer - Ecommerce. In this position, you would support and develop within EPiServer DXC platform for marketing and ecommerce sites in collaboration with external support, implementation vendor and internal business and digital marketing teams.Manage all new development requests and play integral role in architecting and implementing solutions. This will require a strong understanding of the infrastructure and system capabilities and supporting technologies. Support data management model and work with internal data warehouse team to design and implement data solutions supporting marketing/business objectives.
* Support the technical implementation of EPiServer DXC as well as Oracle ecommerce web platforms.
* Support the relationship between ACCO and the 3rd party organizations providing data integrations and tools to support ecommerce objectives in North America.
* Manage and maintain code deployments with the external dev/support agency and software vendor to ensure change management and deployment processes are adhered to.
* Support bug tracking, enhancement requests and escalation processes to ensure timely and effective management of issues and work in progress.
* Provide regular reporting on integrations, developments and issues to the e-commerce manager and business leads.
* Develop using .NET technologies, test, deploy and document throughout the entire SDLC.
* Drive strategy and implement solutions for data management improvements and opportunities.
* Participate in requirements analysis, collaborate with internal teams for site design and architecture, and serve as applications and data technical support.
* 5+ Years Experience working with EPiServer DXC or other ecommerce platform
* System integration experience with Web Services technologies (JSON, XML,3rd party APIs)
* Integration experience with ERP a must, preferably SAP
* Custom UI/UX design, development and troubleshooting experience
* Experience with relational databases and developing/scripting t-SQL and stored procedures
* Proactive, resourceful, detail oriented, collaborative, accountable, independently manage tasks between multiple projects to meet deadlines
* Experience supporting & developing server-side application logic, FTP, networking
* Experienced with automated unit testing frameworks and techniques, troubleshooting web applications, revision code source repositories
* Experience of MS Azure and other cloud platforms, IBM Watson, GA/GTM preferred
* Technically minded with ability to communicate effectively with business/marketing users
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity EmployerACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.