Acuity, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Web Developer to join our Agile engineering team!
Are you a Web Developer with experience developing quality code? Do you desire to make a difference and have an impact through the work that you create? Come join Acuity.
* Design, develop, test and debug new and existing applications.
* Document software technical specifications, application design, and database design.
* Responsible for writing code to specifications and under direction of management.
* Develop custom reports.
* Meet with end users to analyst their needs to implement software solutions.
* Perform analysis and provide recommendations of software requirements to determine feasibility of design.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
* 2+ years of professional web development experience using Python and/or Django
* 2+ years of experience with HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap
* 1+ years of experience writing unit tests, performing code reviews, or root cause analysis
* 1+ years of experience with relational database design, preferably in SQL Server
* 1+ years of Git or other version control experience
* Experience with React.JS, Node.JS and Spring Boot
* Strong understanding of object oriented programming, data structures, and/or algorithms
* Understanding of responsive web design best practices
* Familiarity with server-side and browser scripting
* Knowledge of accessibility best practices and Section 508 compliance, and/or WCAG 2.0 standards