Description:The role of the Web Programmer is to provide website development support to a client. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Create and maintain web based systems for Energy Solutions group. Works with analysts, testers and other members of the IT team to refine requirements and implement solutions.
* Assists with data processing, query development, data visualization and statistical analysis tasks
* Ability to provide data integration services: acquire, cleanse, merge, validate, visualize and data mine.
* Troubleshoots and finds fixes for problems, sometimes under time constraints.
* Assists in planning for deployments and roll-out.
* Contributes to meetings and communication with other members of the team to share problems, solutions and ideas.
* Strong understanding of web services programming
* Good understanding of Python Scripting and SQL Programming.
* DOT.NET and Information Internet Services (IIS) experience
* Integration experience with Web Services and Application Performance Interface (API's)
* Knowledge of AWS Data Stack using S3, Data Pipeline. Amazon, Redshift, Amazon Athena, Amazon Quick Sight.
* Well versed in use of code repository and collaboration tools - JIRA, TFS, Bitbucket
* MS Dynamics CRM versions 2016 and 365, knowledge and experience with upgrade procedures desirable
* Familiarity and experience with Splunk Log Aggregation system, particularly with Machine Learning module
* Experience or ability to learn sufficient C# and .NET
* Experience with DEVOPS and CI/CD operations
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.