Plano 1 (31061), United States of America, Plano, Texas
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Are you a Software Engineer with extensive experience in cloud computing (Amazon Web Services) who has an affinity for the User Interface (UI) layer and enjoys developing dynamic experiences for the end-user?
At Capital One, you'll be part of a big group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs.
We want you to be curious and ask, "what if?"
* Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
* Continuously improve software engineering practices
* Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
* Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
* Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal and external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community
* Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
* Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience
* At least 2 years of experience with Angular, React, or Vue.js
* At least 2 years of experience with NPM or Ajax or node.js
* At least 2 years of experience with Bash Shell Scripting
* Master's Degree
* 3+ years of experience in Front End development
* 2+ years of experience with GraphQL
* 2+ years of experience with Microservices using Golang or Java
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.