Job ID R1905843 Date posted May. 08, 2019
We are a hard-working diverse group building SaaS products to deliver the future of cloud security and governance. We live and breathe distributed systems, horizontally scaled microservice architectures, graph data models, security-focused data analytics and data science, cloud services, and high availability designs all with integrated instrumentation and logging. We are seeking capable problem solvers and critical thinkers with growth mindsets to join our team. While we have a high bar for quality and performance, we also expect our work to be balanced, fun and fulfilling.
We're looking to add a capable Lead QA Engineer to own our QA process and execution as we continue to mature our SaaS. You will be responsible for developing and documenting our QA processes, be a driving force in stakeholder meetings with Product and Engineering, and provide direction for the application of automated testing and product validation. You are methodical, a self-starter, and passionate about quality, which is key to the growth and success of a product. You will be held accountable for quality and get the credit for your achievements in this area.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Create and nurture partnerships throughout engineering to build quality into our consciousness.
* Be the voice of Quality for a product/feature, assess risks to ensure shipping features with a high quality bar.
* Plan, develop, and execute test strategy across our products and platforms.
* Lead Quality assurance efforts that align with product objectives to ship products rapidly and with confidence.
* Help tackle cross-platform engineering challenges and contribute creative ideas to the improve quality.
* Implement and evolve QA processes to get effective test signals and scale testing efforts across our services.
* Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the Product.
* Partner with engineering and infrastructure teams to leverage automation for scalable solutions to prevent regressions and ensure reliability of product.
* Contribute to test code, build/deploy jobs and dashboards - not just manage and delegate.
Requirements and Qualifications
* Strong working knowledge of CI/CD concepts and actual experience with e.g. Jenkins.
* 3+ years of quality assurance and test engineering experience.
* Experience testing and debugging cloud-native microservices and serverless infrastructure.
* Deep knowledge of test automation strategies and automation principles.
* Test framework experience in all or some of these languages: Node.js, Ruby, Go, Angular, Python.
* Experience defining, tracking and improving quality metrics.
* Work productively and efficiently in a Scrum/Agile environment.
Apply now Apply now